Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Friday 28th August

Morning all,
    Well, I didn't die yesterday (dream was clearly not a prophecy) but at one stage I did think well if I went today at least I'm not hungover or drunk!!! But then I had a dream last night that my brother only had 24hrs to live...he was kicked in the chest by a horse (read that on here yesterday) I think I'm being told to treasure every moment, every day and be kind to people. Which is quite pertinent for me today as I've got PMT and my kids are driving me friggin' nuts and it's only 8am.
    Bridge, I did have a little chuckle at your description of the funeral. It sounds like you didn't get hammered though - good for you!
    G-Force, whatcha doing for your day off??
    Have a glory day all,
    xo

Morning Angel, and all the beautiful people to come, and of course my favourite, yes you in the cheap seats!
    Angel, i am very glad you aren't dead! I thought i read....'have a gory day all'! Today my friend, i am going for a run, then a casual breakfast/people watching at a cafe down the road. Then picking up a new music p.c. and associated software, and a bit later typing up a couple of assignments for some school work, which'll thankfully be quick and painless. 'Tis a sunny morn in Melbourne town at the minute, and all is well.
    Loving each minute, each day?...Oh yes! I think it's taken some ageing, but mostly being off the turp's for me to really embrace that stuff. And so much to catch up on, for the young fella!
    I'm sure your day will turn out brilliantly Angel!
    A safe, happy, and sober day to all......x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey guys, just off to bed now..

sorry about the dreams Angel, I have had MWO dreams too..some of them really weird (like the one where me and Wavey had a pet shop that only sold fish)...have a good day darlin.

Mr G Spot,
      Sounds like a lovely day you have planned, I am jealous!

Bridgey baby, you did good at the funeral yesterday girl BUT I have to admit I did have a laugh too, you can't help bein a funny fecker...

Where is Ronners??? Anyone see her?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

G'night Oner's. I was just thinking. I miss your great philosophical raves you used to post. You're a great writer. Ronnie would probably have just gotten up, and doubtless be working on T-ball coaching strategies.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Commiserations Oner's about your dream with Waves. Best to get yourself off to therapy now.

Comment

Sweet dreams Oney, and have a maaaaaagnificent day folk's!

Comment

Ha ha..we made quite a team actually, we had a big shop and Wavey had real pecs aswell.....

Thanks for the compliment Mr G...I can feel one coming on soon, I like to think of them as verbal diarrhoa tho lol, lot going on here and the vodka is still in the kitchen....in the press...with dust on..
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

OK so I have a new love at the gym...spin classes (don't worry Tawns...I won't go on...and on..and on..) I went this morning for the 2nd time and it's freakin' hard...gasping for air, sweating like a piggy - although I couldn't find 'the zone', others were there apparently 'in the zone' but try as I might I couldn't find that f***er. They all looked like they were just on their bikes to me but they were somewhere else...go figure. Of course I would never forgo the dark art but this will be added to my weekly sessions. And it's a goody for giving up the fags - it really tests the lungs.
                G - I remember those long brunches...so long ago. Now it's stuff it down before the kids go ape and I can't justify spending $15 on bacon & eggs...I'm jealous canya tell??
                I'm off to Bunning to get some beetroot plants.
                Good to see you Oners.

xo

Comment

Hi Guys
                  Just a quickie to let you know im still here, but cant stop....things to get done for hubbies birthday, I will try and find time tomorrow to chat
                  Hope you all had a good day
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Gidevening to all... hope every one had a productive day. Angel Cakes your experiences regarding exercise are a scream ...for me I prefer virtuall exercise its remains virtually impossible for me to undertake while I imagine I can do it....with the Wii. All the best with the birthday Ronnie what ya buyin him I am being asked what I want for fathers day ....I cant say "do they package a kimono a massage and peace and quite" bunnings mite havem.... Hope you had a good RDO Mr G coffe cafe RAAAA RAAA sounds good as does the new computer music programme... do you record your own stuff? Any way promised the daughter I'd watch Harry Potter order of the something HO HUM ( its full of charaters that are right twats) there is only so much wizardry one can take but when Mr dumble door waves his wand I will think me " a kimono a massage and peace and quite".
                    Have a splendiferous night all
                    Reggie

Comment

Reggie;703425 wrote: there is only so much wizardry one can take but when Mr dumble door waves his wand I will think me " a kimono a massage and peace and quite".
                      Have a splendiferous night all
                      Reggie
                      :H :H

Comment

Hey Reggie, wanted to talk to you about Baclofen and ordering on it online/getting it through customs..

Can't PM you for some reason..
                        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

AH I called half time with the daughter I am not enjoying this film Valdamort looks like he has been going to the same plastic surgeon as Joan Rivers the nose has been streched off his face.. Sorry had to get that out... Hi wavey sorry about the pm thing dont know whats going on there.. As for ordering it on line no issues with customs they only reject 'controlled substances' valium diazapans and stuff...baclofen is just a non addictictive muscle relaxant been around and used lots since the sixtees. I order from here and have no probs wavey Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair and | medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma I strongly recommend you read the baclofen thread in the meds forum even tippers is now 8 days free it does work for some but like tips said no magic pill however its been a bloody miracle for my anxiety and craving....how are you doin these days hope you are well and surfin some good sets
                          Reggie

Comment

Evening all - too buggered to say anything useful other than - I was always strangely attracted to Severus Snape.

Nighty nights.

Comment

Me too Tawny Severus ( Alan Rickman) puts the GOTH!!!! into GOTHISM
                              as 'Deadly Earnest' used to say
                              'Pleasant nightmares' goodnight..

Comment

Working...
                              X