The Next Day Thread Friday 28th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reggie;703435 wrote: AH I called half time with the daughter I am not enjoying this film Valdamort looks like he has been going to the same plastic surgeon as Joan Rivers the nose has been streched off his face.. Sorry had to get that out... Hi wavey sorry about the pm thing dont know whats going on there.. As for ordering it on line no issues with customs they only reject 'controlled substances' valium diazapans and stuff...baclofen is just a non addictictive muscle relaxant been around and used lots since the sixtees. I order from here and have no probs wavey Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair and | medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma I strongly recommend you read the baclofen thread in the meds forum even tippers is now 8 days free it does work for some but like tips said no magic pill however its been a bloody miracle for my anxiety and craving....how are you doin these days hope you are well and surfin some good sets
    Reggie
    Mate, cheers for the reply...

Am in close contact with Tip about me starting on Bac...

What doses can I think of taking (Ie, how many pills should I order?)

Thanks for your help

Wavey
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Tawny, you can't seriously fancy Severus?

I quite fancy Hermioney, I have to say (but only in the last movie and only if I was younger...LMAO)
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Wavey I'd go slow I did a 10mg x 3 morning lunch evening =30mg and added another 20mg every three days.. Anyway I cant stress enough that you look at the Bac meds thread particulary Zen Styles consolidated one lots of info on triating scheds there ...every one is different ...have you got the book by DR Aiemesen all the info is in it its title is "the end of my addiction" if not pm me ( Ill sort that out) your welcome to have my copy.. otherwise try amazon it is so worth the read. By the way abruptly stopping bac once started is not a good call you need to order enough for the treatment and keep a couple of 100 aside in case you want to stop. you need to triate slowly down if you stop. not unlike the requirements of any anti depressants not that bac is the same as them IT isnt. I ordered 400 pills from inhouse for a cost of $124 OZ Again go to the meds forum and read the wealth of info there wish you all the best wavey it does work
        Reggie

Comment

Being an avid surfer, I'm glad this isn't a photo of me...

Comment

Comment

That's not a big dolphin....

Comment

HAAAAAAAAA I heard that was a dolphin:H a surfer is more likley to run off the road and crash avoiding a little achidna crossing the road than meet jaws

Comment

Reggie;703456 wrote: Wavey I'd go slow I did a 10mg x 3 morning lunch evening =30mg and added another 20mg every three days.. Anyway I cant stress enough that you look at the Bac meds thread particulary Zen Styles consolidated one lots of info on triating scheds there ...every one is different ...have you got the book by DR Aiemesen all the info is in it its title is "the end of my addiction" if not pm me ( Ill sort that out) your welcome to have my copy.. otherwise try amazon it is so worth the read. By the way abruptly stopping bac once started is not a good call you need to order enough for the treatment and keep a couple of 100 aside in case you want to stop. you need to triate slowly down if you stop. not unlike the requirements of any anti depressants not that bac is the same as them IT isnt. I ordered 400 pills from inhouse for a cost of $124 OZ Again go to the meds forum and read the wealth of info there wish you all the best wavey it does work
                  Reggie
                  Reggie, I just ordered the book online so should have it in a week or so, I'm going to order Bac as well from one of the places you mentioned..

Is 400 pills enough to make a start with? How long do your orders take to arrive? And do they arrive in your mail box or do you have to pick them up somewhere?
                  Again, thanks for youre help mate...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;703455 wrote: Tawny, you can't seriously fancy Severus?
                    Yup - I like the dark, brooding, mysterious type.

Right. Nanny McPhee gets the chop. Final goodnight from me.

Comment

And Bollocks, I've surfed in amongst a pod of 6 dolphins (Lucky me, they were surfing, just like I was but they were much better)

Dolphins aren't that big and I can tell it's a shark from the Dorsal fin...

My surfing day with the Dolphins, I was 150 metres offshore , all alone at about 7am, 18 months ago..

It was my best surf ever, even though the waves weren't that great..

They kept coming within a few feet and sticking their head out the water to look at me

Comment

tawnyfrog;703467 wrote: Yup - I like the dark, brooding, mysterious type.

Right. Nanny McPhee gets the chop. Final goodnight from me.
                        Me too :H
                        Nighty
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;703464 wrote: Reggie, I just ordered the book online so should have it in a week or so, I'm going to order Bac as well from one of the places you mentioned..

Is 400 pills enough to make a start with? How long do your orders take to arrive? And do they arrive in your mail box or do you have to pick them up somewhere?
                          Again, thanks for youre help mate...
                          Well depends how fast you triate up wavey. I suggest as i did first time give the credit card a flogging if you are able to and order the 400 from Inhouse 10 mg and 100 25mg from Goldpharm. see how you go both took a little over 2 weeks to arrive so keep that in mind. Some find there switch off at as little as 80mgs they are lucky I had to get up to 220mg which chews up supply so I keep the orders up. By the way some have asked how long do you have to keep taking it. The DR A never stopped he is still taking 120mg after 5 years dry.. I hope to get a year under my belt and as tigger says make a plan use supps and meditation to "stay stopped" as gyco says and eventually stop taking the bac. as it is not addictive and most do not develop a tolerance requiring increased doseage its always there if my mind attempts to sabotage me again.
                          PS once I got the pick up note from the post office but other times delivered in the box. By the way customs do check it out but as I said its not on their list so NO issue there

Comment

Reggie can I ask what you were drinking before baclofen and how you are now?

I'm sure I've asked this before but am just trying to put together an idea of alcohol consumption VS how much Bac I might need (I know it's not in proportion, just would like an idea)

I have Tip on my back big time...LOL

Comment

Also wondering about any side affects you experianced?

Comment

Tigger on your back MMM the mind boggles I have heard of monkies on backs:H I was a daily drinker for at least 20 years in the last 8 progressed upi to 2 and half bottles of white wine plus slugs of vodka/whiskey till pass out every night. Weekends I d start before breakfast wine YUK pass out in the arvo wake up 5;00 cook dinner drink spirits pass out 11:00 pm wake up around 2 am drink 2 bottles of wine and watch a DVD until just before sun up sleep to twelve sunday wake up and drink beer and go to bed early after 8 beers and couple of glasses of wine poped off with a mysndol to get enough sleep to be reasonably compos mendi for the dark cloud of work that was monday morning. That LIFE SUCKED BIG TIME i was under the illusion that i was sucking the life out of the bottle but no it was sucking the life outta me. No side effects bit of sleepiness and some brain fog in the beginning any way I betta get to bed wished Id watch Nanny Mcphee beats the crap i have just sat through. All the best to you Wavey for whats it worth in my opinion you have made a good choice and wont regrett it. Night

Comment

Working...
                                X