Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Friday 28th August

Thanks Reggie ans sleep well...

Your advise has been invaluable, I suffer anxiety, so sleepy is good, brain fod will just be like a hangover without the sick feeling,,

Stay in touch and sort out your PM thing, go to options on user CP and select (YES! I WANT PM"S...LMAO)

Catch you on the Morrow....

David
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Evening all,
      All is well here, and i trust all is well there.
      Waves, why not get Zen on your case too? P.M her. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to provide another perspective. And as Reggie mentioned, be careful of any issues 'coming down' off bac, if supplies were to dry up. Good to see you, and best wishes buddy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G , I'm planning on using Tip (who is like my Mum) Reggie and Zenny (she doesn't know it yet)

What I'm doing just isn't working (for almost 2 years)

I have to try something different, I stopped being a hopeless drunk a few yeas ago, I can function now but I want more...I want a life, I want to be like all my friends, married, kids and happy...

How are you doing Mr G?

Any gigs on the cards?
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Yep, I know about tapering off drugs (antidepressants, I realize you can't go cold Turkey)

I wonder if all the Bac users realize it's very similar to a low dose of diazepam (that builds up)

In no way addictive short term like benzo's but addictive in the sense that it depresses your CNS and stopping Bac is like stopping booze (seems like replacing one drug with another, albiet one that doesn't feck up your thinking and your life...

Comment

Excellent here thanks Waves. Gigs are all around, but nothing coming up just yet. I'm heading toward the happiness stuff too. In fact, happiness is here, directly related to me stopping the grog. The mental outlook, but also the body chemistry. I'm just feeling really naturally good. It's wonderous, and ongoing. This is the secret for me. Being af. Everthing else follows....family, romance, career, peace, love, great experiences/people.......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Bac is a muscle relaxant and makes you sleepy just like valium..

Just a muck longer half life and milder affect, from what I have read...

Sounds awesome compared to being drunk every night....

Comment

I wonder if all the bac user's have done their research too. I would hope so, and would expect so. It's all very interesting.

Comment

Mr G, I am so happy for you, truly...

To find your way out of where I am and stay there is awesome...

Comment

G'night mate. Take care, and best wishes with the bac. You keep getting back in the ring, so you will do this.

Comment

Yep. It's a longish road, but not impossible. I just had to get over a couple of humps, then i went for it. You will too.

Comment

NIght Mr G..

I do get back in the ring every time but I hate fighting...

Sleep well..

Comment

So this is where all the ozzies hang out nice to meet you

Comment

Hi Boozer, nice to meet you - yup - this is where a lot of us hang out but it looks like everyone's been too slack to start a thread for today.

Comment

Again...
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nah ... Bridge has just risen to the occasion. She's such an absolute treasure and a real find.

Comment

Working...
                                X