Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrinkTracker

Hi All,

I am very new to this forum (joined only a couple of days back), and was busy going through all the various threads out here. Now beginning to get a hang of it. Must say it is a pretty impressive place to be out there.

I was just curious as to how many members have we got. I am asking this because in the DrinkTracker Tool I see only 62 people out there. I guess there will definitely be more members than that, right? Does it mean that not everyone uses the tool? Or is it because the other members feel that they are past it, i mean they are confident that they will be AF forever and hence doesn't need to keep track of it now? Or could it also be that many might not be aware of the tool itself?

Whatever maybe the case, I think its a wonderfool tool and believe we all should be using it and keep a track of our drinking/non-drinking patterns, frequencies, etc.

Will be waiting for all your replies.

Cheers,
    ATK

DrinkTracker

ATK,
    I agree with you that Drink Tracker is a wonderful tool, but it looks like most people don't use it. Many people here no longer drink, no there is no reason to use it. They continue to help out others here. I use it because I still drink occasionally, so it is important for me to keep track of my patterns. Some people I suppose aren't ready for the reality of it. We are all in so many places, and we are fortunate that we have so many tools from which we can choose and create our own package.

Welcome!
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

DrinkTracker

Thanks Sunbeam,

I definitely agree with your views.

Cheers,
      ATK

Comment

DrinkTracker

Hello and :welcome:

I agree, most don't use it but it can be very helpful depending on where you are at with your sobriety.

We have over 10,000 members but it looks like only a couple hundred or so visit per day.

Good luck to you
        :l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X