Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th August

Good morning, All

Just after 4.30 a.m. this side of the world, and yep, I've been up for more than an hour :-)

I was hoping for someone else to start the thread today, but I guess you were caught napping!

Have a good day, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 29th August

Just starting to get light outside, with the birds singing, rest of the house still asleep. Nice not to rush to get to work.
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Whats on for the Weekend Tip?
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I've just spent a good half hour catching 7 fry (baby fish) out of my big tank, it would have been hilarious to watch....Quick, sneaky little feckers..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

The females are going shopping, so it'll the boy and I, I reckon some Wii might be in order. Better than the prospect of DIY... Which, in turn, is better than DUI :-)

I recall you mentioned selling some of your little ones. That why you're catching them?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Good Morning lovelies!
            Tig, I think the DIY option is better and I bet you anything Mrs T will agree :-)
            Wavey, why are you catching your babies?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Oh my goodness. Ringside seats at the Tip and Wavey or Wavey and Tip show. Depending on who you are speaking to.
              I never post on this thread, because there are always about 200 entries by the time I get up and I don't have time to catch up. What fun!
              Wavey, what sort of fish are you breeding? I just have common goldfish in my pond.
              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
              November 2, 2012

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Morning, Starts & Wally

Wally: a truce has been decalred (for now). That can change any minute - you never know :-)
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Hi Wally, good to see you!
                  Yep, its a full time job keeping up here :-)
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

oh well then, I'm off to bed. night all. enjoy your Wii time tip. Wavey and Starts hope you have a great day.
                    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                    November 2, 2012

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

tiptronic_ct;704087 wrote: The females are going shopping, so it'll the boy and I, I reckon some Wii might be in order. Better than the prospect of DIY... Which, in turn, is better than DUI :-)

I recall you mentioned selling some of your little ones. That why you're catching them?
                      All the fry go in their own tank so they can get fattened up and sold..

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I'm breeding African Cichlids Wally, have a good sleep...

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I'm having a Wii as well, seeing as it's chucking it down outside..

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

What is your DIY project Tip?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Morning Starts xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X