• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th August

LMAO!!!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

That is the best video to sum up a bull terrier Tips, they are real comedians. I reckon a bullie could even out BOINGGG you
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Alrighty, folks: I'm off for a nana nap. See you all tonight. Might catch you when you get up in the morning, Zeps, if my sleeping patterns are anything to go by. Nice chatting :-)
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Yes I better be off to bed to Tips it's bloomin 1am
          Catch you all tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704373 wrote: They are very stubborn, but are the craziest clowns and they make you laugh every day, even when you are mad at them. I'd never be without one, I had three at once, that was pretty full on.

They are not the type of dog you have if you want to look posh, because they will embarrass you at the first chance they get.
            As you no doubt realize Zep.. You make the dog what it is, it's exactly like being a parent..

The best Dog I have ever had was a Bully, he was as gentle as a mouse (unless someone was arguing with me,then he'd growl and bail them up)

Dogs are so much like us, they need to feel loved and validated and be part of a group of mates...
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Pissed myself laughing at the utube clip...
              What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

You are quite right Wavey but each breed has it's little traits already there in them.

If what you say is true, imagine what Tigs dog would be like

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

tiptronic_ct;704377 wrote: Is your dad still there?
                  Yep, 72 years old and my very best mate

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704405 wrote: Pissed myself laughing at the utube clip...
                    It's great isnt it, any time I feel sad I watch that and am cracking up in no time

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Better go to sleep now, have a great night Waves

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

[QUOTE=Zeppie2;704407]You are quite right Wavey but each breed has it's little traits already there in them.

If what you say is true, imagine what Tigs dog would be like

I can see Tip with a St Bernard, who acts like a Fox Terrior ...

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Troopers.....come out, come out, wherever you are.....
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Grimm!! I need someone to talk to.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I'm going to go for a walk.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Hellooooooo is there anybody there??????
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X