Army Thread 29th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th August

Grim;704573 wrote: Urm thanks Starts but I think it is a distinct possibility that you have the wrong Grim here 'cos this one didn't need to know that! :H
    Stop being a wuss and lets hear it for your feminine side :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Yeah, you actually popped into my head Starty, I rememeber you saying how much you enjoyed it....
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

im only going to be available during the breaks while x fator is on ok???

And aniother part of my fab and fourty is getting my 2 front teeth crowned!!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I shall start preparing for my fab and fifty then :-)

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I want to look like Danni Minogue, I would actually prefere to look like Cherl....but even im not that deluded!!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

startingover;704581 wrote: I shall start preparing for my fab and fifty then :-)
              you do, we need to save, lets go to ny or something for it Starty...oh Id love that!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

back on, see you in a few!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I need to get prepared for my fab 38th lol..

Limers, will it cost much for your teeth?

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I need a drink!

Nawww... I won't... but the old me would have!
                    Spent 1 1/2 hours this morning trying to load my mare on a trailer... gave up. Tried again at lunch time... eventually got her on, chain hooked behind her... just about to close the door and she starts bucking... broke the chain (on a borrowed trailer).. and back out she went. In the pouring rain.

Don'tcha just love critters? :durn:
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

limers;704582 wrote: I want to look like Danni Minogue, I would actually prefere to look like Cherl....but even im not that deluded!!
                      Limers, please excuse my ignorance in these matters but who is Cherl?
                      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

sunshine_gg;704587 wrote: Nawww... I won't... but the old me would have!
                        Spent 1 1/2 hours this morning trying to load my mare on a trailer... gave up. Tried again at lunch time... eventually got her on, chain hooked behind her... just about to close the door and she starts bucking... broke the chain (on a borrowed trailer).. and back out she went. In the pouring rain.

Oh no...is she always problematic to load? Where were you taking her?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

sunshine_gg;704587 wrote: Nawww... I won't... but the old me would have!

Hello GG, well that sounds like a hectic time! I spent my day with critters of a different kind......
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

What critters Grim?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Nope... not usually. I mean, she's never exactly gung-ho about the whole affair but she's never pulled one of these stunts with me. I mean, for crying out loud.. that dinosaur is 33 years old.. she shouldn't even be ABLE to buck anymore!

Shit! We were going to my friend's place.. ride in the NICE SOFT SAND ARENA for a bit (to save old Miss Sophie's agony) and then trim her feets. After that I was going to take her to another friend to spend a couple of weeks on their really lush pasture, 'cause she lost weight again when I was away last week. *sigh*
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Awwhh Eggy..nightmare....I cannot even imagine trying to load a horse....

Spill Grimmers?

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X