Army Thread 29th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th August

I don't have them all inside Wavey (there's bleedin 30 of them)

I consider them pups until they look mature enough to hit the track.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

limers;704284 wrote: yes I will try that Wavey, you see I worry a bit about salmollellaaaaaa(how the feck do you spell that bleedin word!) but what my mum used to serve me up looks alot more apptiseing that what I serve myself up!!

Hi Zeppety..
      You won't get sell me a melon from cooked eggs on the stove, I promise the heat will kill it (and it's not there anyway (Just keep your eggs in the fridge)
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

weather forecast is looking pretty crap too, big black clouds sweeping in from the west all over britian and ireland. Mums got to a bbq, told her not forget wellies, raincoat , large umbrella, thermals and a hip flask..oh! the joys of a bbq during an irish summer!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704291 wrote: You won't get sell me a melon from cooked eggs on the stove, I promise the heat will kill it (and it's not there anyway (Just keep your eggs in the fridge)
          ok Waves, I will try it tomorrow and report back!!:thumbs:

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704290 wrote: I don't have them all inside Wavey (there's bleedin 30 of them)

I consider them pups until they look mature enough to hit the track.
            I've always thought of dogs as adults at 2 years (young adults but adult none the less)
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I didn't think you could get salmonella from eggs?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I prefer poached eggs personally...LOL

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704298 wrote: I didn't think you could get salmonella from eggs?
                  well maybe you cant :H

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704300 wrote: I prefer poached eggs personally...LOL
                    yes wavey, im taking that very personally, im going to set up a scrambled eggs brigade!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704298 wrote: I didn't think you could get salmonella from eggs?
                      I don't think you can Zep, they are sealed in their own little container..

Thats not to say they cant go off if you keep them too long...

Like I said, the fridge is a good idea...

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

You can only get samonella from raw / lightly fried eggs scooking kills it so no worries on your rubber scrambled egg Linmers!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704303 wrote: I don't think you can Zep, they are sealed in their own little container..

Thats not to say they cant go off if you keep them too long...

Like I said, the fridge is a good idea...
                          Im really glad we had this chat about scrambled eggs, the highs and lows, ive learned alot!:H

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Where about's in the land of Ire are you Limers?

I am in Melbourne..

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

irish eyes;704304 wrote: You can only get samonella from raw / lightly fried eggs scooking kills it so no worries on your rubber scrambled egg Linmers!
                              Irish, just who we need, now what do you prefere, scrambled or poached or indeed, but I cant see it, fried eggs?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

If you are worried about them going off put them in a bowl of water, if they float they are off, if they sink they are good (or is that the other way around? )

Comment

Working...
                                X