Army Thread 29th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704307 wrote: Where about's in the land of Ire are you Limers?

I am in Melbourne..
    dublin Wavy.

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Morning Irish
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704309 wrote: If you are worried about them going off put them in a bowl of water, if they float they are off, if they sink they are good (or is that the other way around? )
        Just crac it open, if it's off you will know by the smell, I've had personal experiance..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704309 wrote: If you are worried about them going off put them in a bowl of water, if they float they are off, if they sink they are good (or is that the other way around? )
          Zepps, how helpfull, lmao!!What about I check the date printed on it? Or I suppose I could try the float/sink if I really wanted to.....museing here now peeps.:H

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Sorry meant Craic

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Morning Wavey how are things down under?

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

limers;704308 wrote: Irish, just who we need, now what do you prefere, scrambled or poached or indeed, but I cant see it, fried eggs?
                Love scrambled egg, am partial to an omelette but too lazy to clean the pan afterwards! always make a mess!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I'm used to eggs from farm chickens Limey - those little buggers don't put
                  date stamps on their eggs.
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Waving_not_drowning;704313 wrote: Just crac it open, if it's off you will know by the smell, I've had personal experiance..
                    well you are a man of experience , comes accross on the boards...right, must go, hairdressers time!! Byeeeeee!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

I'm pissing myself here

Can't believe we are all so passionate about eggs...

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704321 wrote: I'm used to eggs from farm chickens Limey - those little buggers don't put
                        :H:H:H how naughty of them! Hi Zeppie you must train them , our hens do!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Zeppie2;704321 wrote: I'm used to eggs from farm chickens Limey - those little buggers don't put
                          ah you see, over in ireland all our chickens died ,recession, couldnd feed the little feckers, we import our eghs from china or somewhere and they love printing stuff on everything!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

right, see you all later, have a great day!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

Hey catch u all later, going to the shops some retail therapy calling! Talk soon and am delighted u all so passionate about eggs!

Comment

Army Thread 29th August

irish eyes;704318 wrote: Morning Wavey how are things down under?
                                I've been hammering it a bit this week Irish, after good modding and some AF time over the last few weeks...

I'm talking to Tip about trying Baclofen....

How are things your end?

Comment

Working...
                                X