Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEXT DAY...AND APPARENTLY THE DAY AFTER 29 Aug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge - ok then. How about this. I went to one funeral and a most unexpected guest was there. I said something like "I'm surprised to see you here, I thought you two didn't get along" to which he replied "Nah, we didn't. Just wanted to make sure the bastard was dead".

VALE Match Head. RIP.

Comment

Night all ....I get to watch the "littlest Pony" and sleep.... I hope I dream of a big pony at Money Valley comming in at 20 to one... thats my girl!!!
      Reggie

Comment

Hey Reg, thanks for your PM...

I tried to PM you back but you "aren't allowed PM's"

Wavey
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Bridge, are you still modding? How goes it?
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Gees Reggie ... as it's already approaching my bed time, I miss all those groovy Demtel ads. I had to be informed by my American sisters about this fabbo product. If I sucked the fish out of the aquarium with my steamer thingy ... the fish would be pre-steamed and only need a light soy and lime dressing with a garnish of diagonally sliced spring onion slivers. Win win situation. YESSSS!!

Comment

I've been Bending it like Beckham the last few days after a really good week of Mods and some AF..

Tirating the booze down as of now and thinking Baclofen (With my good friend Tip's help)

He'll try to poison me, I'm sure...

Comment

tawnyfrog;704240 wrote: Gees Reggie ... as it's already approaching my bed time, I miss all those groovy Demtel ads. I had to be informed by my American sisters about this fabbo product. If I sucked the fish out of the aquarium with my steamer thingy ... the fish would be pre-steamed and only need a light soy and lime dressing with a garnish of diagonally sliced spring onion slivers. Win win situation. YESSSS!!
                Just turn the aquarium heater up and add garlic, lime, chillie and coconut milk Tawny...

Comment

Reggie - go back to User CP and uncheck whatever you checked about receiving PM's.

OK guys. Nighty nights. I'll leave you to it just keep the bloody noise down, will yas?

Comment

sorry wavey I dont know about the pm thing couldnt be naffed sortin it as i said zen and Tigs are your best resources.. Tawny and wavey thanks a boat for those thoughts I know what my vivid Bac dream theme will be to night Nemo eats me and I am bringing a fish tank on to master chef after matt price says make something out of this you have 5 seconds
                    Reggie

Comment

tawnyfrog;704236 wrote: Bridge - ok then. How about this. I went to one funeral and a most unexpected guest was there. I said something like "I'm surprised to see you here, I thought you two didn't get along" to which he replied "Nah, we didn't. Just wanted to make sure the bastard was dead".

VALE Match Head. RIP.
                      :H:H:H Fecking crack up Tawns....we obviously run in the same sorts of crowds.....
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ronnie;704180 wrote: Just checkin in
                        Hope everyone had a grand day
                        I have been reading all day as I have my citinzonship (sp) test on Friday so I am trying to learn all about Australia
                        Plus I have strained my ankle so that was a good excuse to just lye on the sofa all day........
                        Well im off to check on dinner
                        hope you have a lovely night
                        Just remember these simple facts:

Crisps are called chips..

A duvet is a doona.

Cling film is called Glad Wrap.

Pudding is called desert.

Pants are trousers.

A hoover is called a vacume cleaner.

We don't eat penguins.

Don't mention Spotted Dick (they will make you take an STD test)

There is no such thing as Pork Scratchings (unless you are tracking a wild boar)

And most important.. Football is NOT Soccer..

Comment

One last thing ... Durex is not a prophylactic. Most important.

Comment

Thanks for your input folks.
                            I have just dropped Ronnie off at the airport.Bound for Heathrow/Gatwick.
                            It just got too hard.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;704247 wrote: One last thing ... Durex is not a prophylactic. Most important.
                              Good point Tawny.. Durex is stick not slippery...

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;704239 wrote: Bridge, are you still modding? How goes it?
                                Oh Dave .....
                                I'm all over the place like a fecking mad woman's breaky........y'know ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X