Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEXT DAY...AND APPARENTLY THE DAY AFTER 29 Aug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right ...well you lot have obviously passed out....so I might do the same ......nighty.....hmmm American Dad is on though......
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all!
      Hope everyone is safe and sober.......x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Best of luck with your citizenship exam Ronnie! That's great news. You'll be fine.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi everone, Hope you all have a nice af Sunday. I am off to lunch and I think I will have a very large milk shake instead of the normal bottle of SavBlanc.

Comment

boozer;704811 wrote: Hi everone, Hope you all have a nice af Sunday. I am off to lunch and I think I will have a very large milk shake instead of the normal bottle of SavBlanc.
            Hiya Boozer and welcome. Sounds like a plan Stan. No calcium in SavBlanc.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It is really hot here, and a milk shake sounds SO good. Come back and tell us what flavor.

Comment

Hey, what a change! I'm tempted to run out to the store, but to the ice cream aisle, not the wine aisle!

Comment

Maisie;704819 wrote: It is really hot here, and a milk shake sounds SO good. Come back and tell us what flavor.
                  :H:H:H
                  Why sad Maisie ?
                  Bridge.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's sweet of you to notice and ask, byebye. I'm not sure. After being hurt, I've accepted I am alone in the world, but still coming to terms with this is the way it is going to be (not trying to sound sorry for myself, but that's the reality). But I have my beautiful animals who love me no matter what. I was using the AL as a substitute to fill my life, but it just made it more empty. Day 10 and going strong. I've enjoyed your posts the last few days.

Comment

Maisie;704826 wrote: It's sweet of you to notice and ask, byebye. I'm not sure. After being hurt, I've accepted I am alone in the world, but still coming to terms with this is the way it is going to be (not trying to sound sorry for myself, but that's the reality). But I have my beautiful animals who love me no matter what. I was using the AL as a substitute to fill my life, but it just made it more empty. Day 10 and going strong. I've enjoyed your posts the last few days.
                      Day 10 is amazing (amaisying ? )
                      I bet you'll feel less alone, and probably BE less alone once you keep that ethanol shite out of your life.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

*says she*
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I know you are right. I've sabotaged myself with that garbage.

Comment

Maisie;704836 wrote: I know you are right. I've sabotaged myself with that garbage.
                            We all have my love.......
                            I'd vote yes to prohibition of alcohol. I really would.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                            X