The next day thread 30th Sundee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spose Ill fly in and soil this thread and start it today ...... From my soiled rock (whoops) the day was beautiful lots of fish to be had and the fecking flying rats ( sea gulls) were being fed by those humans having top of the town chips.. hope your day was wonderful too!!!!! Flying off to Bris 'bane' for work for a week so hava a gooden
    Shaggy

Evening all!
    G'day Reggie, safe travel's friend.
    Have a great week everyone

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr G,
      How the heck are ya ?
      BridgeX
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hiya Bridgee!
        I'm good thanks. Very pissed of i couldn't get my new music p.c. to co=operate all day, but i'll sort that out. Aside from that, all's well. How are you going tonight?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;705060 wrote: Hiya Bridgee!
          I'm good thanks. Very pissed of i couldn't get my new music p.c. to co=operate all day, but i'll sort that out. Aside from that, all's well. How are you going tonight?
          Not too shabby thanks.
          What do you mean music p.c....what does that do ?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You can create music on a computer, by adding music software etc, and connecting an audio interface so you can plug electric guitar's and microphones into. My drama today was installing software. But i shall delegate that task to an appropriate geek tomorrow.

Comment

hi any one there
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

oh good night all
                :dancin: enguin:
                starting over

Comment

Hiya Ronnie. Hope you're well. I'm off to bed now. See you later..........

Comment

Guitarista;705066 wrote: You can create music on a computer, by adding music software etc, and connecting an audio interface so you can plug electric guitar's and microphones into. My drama today was installing software. But i shall delegate that task to an appropriate geek tomorrow.
                    Audio interface ...Oh dear God.
                    Hi Ron. Bye Ron.
                    Night G.
                    Right. S'pose I better feck off and pretend I'm going to sleep.Twitch. Twitch.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                    X