Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st August

Ok Opal see ya.
    Irish that sounds just spiffing. Editing some pictures here and breezing around on the site myself.
    Bridge we gotta treat ourselves occasionally or whats the point, I aint a hermit monk even though I might look like one :H
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Hello again everyone!

Thank you so much for all the good wishes, its making my birthday verrrrry special.

Deebs, lovin the sugar free cake, you are such a sweetie anyway, you dont need sugar

Just having my brekkie, THEN I am going to start packing! Woo hoo!!

Oney, your day yesterday sounds bloody fab!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Ooooh, I was just about to logg off and do some work for a change and spotted the birthday squirrel here:-)

Now, please tell me what it is that you are up to?
        A trip to visit the Zen?
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Yep Deebers, its my years sobriety present to go and spend two weeks with the lovely Zenners. We are staying at her house the first week and then off to the Keys for a few days the second week. It will be amazing! Although I am a little nervous, I am getting very excited too. Think I am just nervous travelling all that way on my own. Once I get going I will be fine though

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

KTAB;705497 wrote: Ok Opal see ya.
            Irish that sounds just spiffing. Editing some pictures here and breezing around on the site myself.
            Bridge we gotta treat ourselves occasionally or whats the point, I aint a hermit monk even though I might look like one :H
            If yer not a pissed hermetic monk....you might want to change yer avatar.......nah.....it's just too good....do miss the John Lennon glasses though.....
            I agree mate...life is for the living.....
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

That sounds awesome Starts -- I'm just imagining all the mischief the two of you will get up to -- photos' please!!
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

startingover;705503 wrote: Yep Deebers, its my years sobriety present to go and spend two weeks with the lovely Zenners. We are staying at her house the first week and then off to the Keys for a few days the second week. It will be amazing! Although I am a little nervous, I am getting very excited too. Think I am just nervous travelling all that way on my own. Once I get going I will be fine though
                Listen here my love. After the road you've travelled the last year and a bit. This is a piss in a puddle. Y'know ?
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Hiya burp-day gal you will be grand, dont be such a big girls blouse. If you can cope with a guy having a sezure in front of you then you can hop on a plane to Florida.

Bridge I agree, just because we have decided to stop pissing our lives away dont mean we cant have fun. Life is so much better for me now in many ways. Anyway we are here for but a short time so lets enjoy it eh.
                  I may look for some new glasses soon.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

LMAO!! You are so right Bridge!

Deebs I am charging the camera as we speak!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

anybody here.starts have you started

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Hi Mario I am in and out. Hows it going?

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Hi Mario,
                          Not yet, still making a list :-)

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

KTAB;705508 wrote: Hiya burp-day gal you will be grand, dont be such a big girls blouse. If you can cope with a guy having a sezure in front of you then you can hop on a plane to Florida.

Bridge I agree, just because we have decided to stop pissing our lives away dont mean we cant have fun. Life is so much better for me now in many ways. Anyway we are here for but a short time so lets enjoy it eh.
                            I may look for some new glasses soon.
                            I'll have you know, I havent burped once...Yet :H
                            Yep, you are right, I feckin can!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

going great,feeling good and happy.big day for me tomorrow as i go to see if i am excepted into collage,how are you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Yep I have everything crossed for you tomorrow at 11 Mario.
                                Just remember to be your true self and you will fly through

Comment

Working...
                                X