Army Thread 31st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st August

How are you feeling Deebs with no sugar? Has it made a real difference?
    I know you have lost weight, but what about mood swings and stuff?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Zenstyle;705639 wrote: Just make sure it's inside the plane before they shut 'em... lol...
      And my tail!!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

DeeBee;705636 wrote: Yeah, well, just make sure you two take LOTS of pics and don't forget to come and post every once in a while, k!!
        Oh yes, the camera is charging, and we will defo be keeping up with the goss here

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Yes Zenners there is carob but I only like it if its mixed with other stuff e.g Happy Cookies.

I can't really tell yet with the mood swings yet Starts as this month has just been so emo for me with all that's going on. But I intend to carry on with not having sugar so I'll report back the end of next month again.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Yeah you have been to hell and back havent you?
            I see your dad is feeling better now? Fair play to you for sticking to your guns through all this Deeberoony.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

I don't have a scale so no, I haven't checked but I can *feel* it in my jeans:-)
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

My Dad was supposed to be discharged today. He had his bag packed and was dressed by 6am only for his latest ECG to come back with irregularities so now he has to stay for another couple of days -- shame, he's totally gutted!

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

I have a fav pair of jeans and my goal is to fit into them. I'm not too concerned about my actual weight more my size.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

He's bored out of his mind and visitors are few and far between because my Mum, sister and myself couldn't visit because of swine flu

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Oh, thats crap Deebers, poor man!
                      My mum went through some of those false starts for leaving hospital, it leaves them completely devastated, like children really...

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

These hospitals/Docs don't realise how emotionally draining it is for the patient when they are under the impression they are going home only to be told, oops, sorry but no you can't:-(
                        Damn Zen! 6 Weeks is a long time!! Is your Mum doing okay now?

Oh and I don't know about the whole swine flu -- I haven't had any of the typical symptoms, just flu really.

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

I went back to work for a bit today. Funny how everyone just kinda left me to it though. There wasn't much hugging going around this morning LOL!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Whats the diff between regular flu and piggy flu?

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

DeeBee;705671 wrote: I went back to work for a bit today. Funny how everyone just kinda left me to it though. There wasn't much hugging going around this morning LOL!!
                              Do you normally hug your colleagues? Thats nice Where I worked they wouldnt dream of doing that

Comment

Army Thread 31st August

Oh yes!
                                There are only 2 ladies. One is whom I poached from my old company and she pretty much runs our lives for us. The other lady owns the sister company to us and I've known her and worked for her husband for close on 10 years now so we are all pretty close.

Oh and NO, I don't hug the two boss'!!

Comment

Working...
                                X