Sunday - Random Act of Kindness Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great idea ...when I first joined, all of however few days ago,( seems like years to wake up clear headed 3 mornings in a row over the WEEKEND!!!! ) I had not even joined in any of the threads and yet Mona cat (sorry if this is embarrasing you but your welcome was such a boost chicken.....sorry...feline) had already checked on the newie names at the end of the community news and sent me a pm!!! Wot a great thing to do! I asked her how she knew I was there (has she got some sort of ESP????) and she told me about the newie nooos. Clicked on to it and sent a pm to the next newie as I appreciated mine sooooo much.

Pay it forward....it doesn't always go in a straight line.....quite often it's a lovely boomerang that comes back to you just when you're needing it!!!

Comment

I don't think we need to wait a whole year to express a random act of kindness.

I'm bumping this because I think it's so important to reach out to our new members as well as those who have helped us along our way.

Thanks Tawny!

I just sent mine
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

What a brilliant idea. Just did mine.

Thanks Tawny. As always you show us how to get the very best out of the site. Not just to revel in what we gain from it, but also in putting back that little bit... which in turns gives us so much.

Love it!

Gem x
        Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Working...
        X