THE NEXT DAY THREAD, September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;721636 wrote: Abstemiousna is also the name of an ancient Celtic stringed instrument, thought to have been played around the 6th century in Persia.
    Bollocks
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

You know where I am Dave....and , as usual , I am proud of you....
      Oney I am SO GLAD to see you back, love :H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;721638 wrote: You know where I am Dave....and , as usual , I am proud of you....
        Oney I am SO GLAD to see you back, love :H
        I have no idea why you keep being so proud of me Bridge, I am shit..
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Best wishes with it Waves. I can see the attraction for you, since it apparently helps anxiety too? You would also be aware that this will still be hard work, and you must have, and maintain a vision.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;721636 wrote: Abstemiousna is also the name of an ancient Celtic stringed instrument, thought to have been played around the 6th century in Persia.
            That is about the 10th time you have made some thing like that UP !!!!:H
            :l
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You are much nicer as an elven waif, as opposed to a fat arse Oney xxx

Comment

Guitarista;721640 wrote: Best wishes with it Waves. I can see the attraction for you, since it apparently helps anxiety too? You would also be aware that this will still be hard work, and you must have, and maintain a vision.
                I'm under no illusion that it's the magic pill Mr G, I keep trying and I keep losing...I'm just looking for an edge..

Anabolic steriods for sobriety?

Comment

For me Wavey Dave. You Rock! You have so much to offer yourself, and the world, AND, you're still in there fighting. Call me oldfashioned, but you sound like a winner to me.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;721645 wrote: For me Wavey Dave. You Rock! You have so much to offer yourself, and the world, AND, you're still in there fighting. Call me oldfashioned, but you sound like a winner to me.
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Winner alright!!! xxxxx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;721639 wrote: I have no idea why you keep being so proud of me Bridge, I am shit..
                        I disagree...you
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

This is great..

Anyone else willing to heap praise upon me?

Comment

Hey hon, we can't all be wrong......you are a great guy and will win this...end of.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sure. Your fashion sense is second to none.

Comment

Seriously, I know I'm awesome, just the Wank anxiety that stops me being who I am...

Stops me in my tracks...And the reason I drink..

I take Prozac and have tried loads of antidepressants and CBT, I go to the gym, I meditate, I eat an excellent diet

I exhausted all avenues to fix myself, years ago...

I must have been a Pox Fecker in my last life...

Comment

Working...
                                X