THE NEXT DAY THREAD, September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge, i was there then. Don't recall 'Get fat', but i'd go to the B and beefsteak sometimes to chill, and also the all nation's quite often for awhile there too. I used to love having lunch at the Balkan resteraunt in Oxford st. Know it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ONLY in Australia......

I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guitarista;714414 wrote: How are you there Starts? How's Zen, and what time is it there? What's on for the rest of the day, and are you wearing socks?
        I am grand thanks Mr G, really have had an amazing time here. Its 8.45 am on Sunday and we are off to a flea market when zen wakes and then this evening off to see some more live music I think. I havent worn sox since I got here...Imagine that!!!!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Guitarista;714417 wrote: I've been hanging around you and Waves too long, Tip.
          Don't let them corrupt you baby....:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;714424 wrote: Don't let them corrupt you baby....:H
            We're like Alcoholism... a progressive disease...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Has your bum recovered, Starty?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Bridge, just as a long shot. Did you ever go to a little bar in Rosslyn st, called the' Pilsener inn', around that time? I used to play a bit there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;714421 wrote: Bridge, i was there then. Don't recall 'Get fat', but i'd go to the B and beefsteak sometimes to chill, and also the all nation's quite often for awhile there too. I used to love having lunch at the Balkan resteraunt in Oxford st. Know it?
                  Sure as hell I do.......also what was that club...Cauldron Club ? Mansel rooms ? They were actually there before I moved up...
                  OMG G force....you are taking me RIGHT back now ...Spanish Club in town was quite good too...we used to get off our tits on sangria..........
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yes, just about, I rolled over and started toasting the top side so tops of my legs are a bit raw now...everywhere else is fine and brown though, just the bits that rarely see the light of day seem to be suffering.

Comment

The Americans have really transformed you... But I guess its good to let it all hang out every now and again :H :H :H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guitarista;714429 wrote: Bridge, just as a long shot. Did you ever go to a little bar in Rosslyn st, called the' Pilsener inn', around that time? I used to play a bit there.
                        Bloody hell G force... I certainly remember going to a bar in Rosslyn with some of my nursing mates after a particularly harrowing arvo shift.....probably a Fri or Sat night from memory.....HORRIBLE accident really horrible....we used to do that a bit after the really bad ones....I 'remember' plenty of two or three man bands back in the day
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Spent many a long night at the Manzil room Bridge. Lot's of coke openly snorted, L-glut style, down the back. Had some great times there. Another world really.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;714433 wrote: The Americans have really transformed you... But I guess its good to let it all hang out every now and again :H :H :H
                            liberating to get your fur off from time to time :H

Comment

Well i used to play at a little bar in Rosslyn st, fri and sat nights for a long time. A lane on the corner. Small and chocker's, and what an atmosphere. Grog was limitless from the bar for the band. The hospitality nearly killed me! And the women! mmm, had a couple of nurses too. Alway's my faves......

Comment

Guitarista;714436 wrote: Spent many a long night at the Manzil room Bridge. Lot's of coke openly snorted, L-glut style, down the back. Had some great times there. Another world really.
                                Yep my cousin (who I used to go with) was right into it.
                                I remember one night getting SO of my face on grog that some guy just came up and stuck a bullet shaped thing up my nose and said 'For God's sake SNORT'
                                As we know this brings you right back to centre stage.
                                God ..... I really DID always have a problem........
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X