• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, September

Ring a ding ding - it's the First Day of

SPRING!!

Happy spring day, Mrs. Mulch. It must make your heart sing?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Tawny, and all to come!
      Yes, today spring has sprung. I'd forgotten when i awoke this morn. What a beautiful time of year. A great time to begin a spring clean with nature( Bridgee). New begginning's, Ms. Tawny, new adventures! Dreams to be fulfilled, realised, or at least having a good feckin' crack at 'em. So today, arise my friends, rise from your sleep. A powerful time to awaken, to change, to fulfill, and not just to try, but to do, to make things happen. To not rip ourselves off, or waste our precious time anymore. Arise Next day Threadian's, and go forth, for henceforth, and forthwith, is your life. Live it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G'day Tipper! How are you going?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I'm very well thx Mr. G. Spring has sprung here too. My plum trees are in blossom!
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Great stuff Tip!

Comment

Spring my bum!!!!!
              We're coming to the end of summer here, and after the autumn what do we have?

WINTER.
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Irish!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic to see you. Stay and play for a while. Tell us what you're up to

Comment

Well tawny me old mucker I'm not really up to much these days, I still log on here from time to time but I never seem to post much these days. I retired from work about 18 months ago but have gone back part time, more for the money than anything else, oh yes, I'm still AF and feeling great (most of the time).
                  Tell me, is that, God what was her name? Pushy, Mushy, Flushy or something like that still around, you know, the one who NEVER had anything to say for herself!!!
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Irish - fantastic about the AF. God, it's been years for you - you really stuck to your guns.

Oh - that woman of whom you speak - I think she's locked under the stairs in Subscribers. Rarely comes out.

Comment

IRISH!!!!! You have been missed. Thank you for setting Frog straight on what season it is. Poor thing still has her head up her bum regarding seasons, days of the week, etc.

So great to see your limey head around here.

Back to my cave under the stairs...............
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Good Morning everyrone. Just heading off to work.Its going to be a beautiful day here in OZ.Have to fly. Have a nice af day everone

Comment

Aaaw crap...they all beat me......

SPRING HAS SPRUNG
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lushy my little cave dweller, good to see you're still here, although how you managed to see my post from under the stairs I just don't know, and please stop picking on the frog, I know she's australian but we've all got our faults.
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hello, Irish! It's good to see you, my lovely. Tawny is ecstatic (if she goes that far), that she is heading into her spring while the rest of us on the top of the world are headed toward gloomy winter, cold rain, snow and depression. Can't blame her though.

It is good to hear you are doing well.
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X