Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEXT DAY THREAD, September

Thankyou.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Folk's!
      Up and at 'em. A little bit knackered here, cause of a long day behind the wheel yesterday, so today i shall do the minimum required. Forecast to be a beautiful sunny 19c here today, so if they send me bush, it will be a nice easy day working for the man, between gig's, where the real action is, and is soon to be again. Keep up the spring cleaning, and have a safe, magical, and sober day all........;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning G and all to come.
        I'm feeling pretty chipper myself today...would love to be going bush though G. I love the Australian bush...I helped my bro' do a survey a couple of weeks ago in the bush north west of Sydney...was so beautiful, had been over3yrs since I'd been in the bush but I was very aware of snakes (I've become a wuss, no snakes in NZ) and I got 3 ticks (disgusting little f**kers)

Bridge, are you doing AF September??

xo

Comment

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...does anyone know what happened to my Pump buddy, Ezzmae?? Did she just drop off the radar??

Comment

Angelcakes;706680 wrote: Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...does anyone know what happened to my Pump buddy, Ezzmae?? Did she just drop off the radar??
            Maybe she dropped off the treadmill......
            I am most CERTAINLY doing AF Sept at the very least Angel.
            I just don't want to freik myself out with any bigger chunks of goal at this stage.
            But moderation is a delusion for me.
            You are so lucky to be able to stop at 2. Especially in yesterday's circumstances. I can't imagine where I would have pulled up stumps in that situation, but I am getting visions of smashed champie glasses and naked spa romps.............oh dear God.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ah Bridge I've done many stupid things while drinking (cracked my wrist once at 4am, drunk - that was a high point) It helped that I was with the old birds and there wasn't a spa that I saw. I do have to be on my own case which is a bit of a bore (if I just followed instinct I'd have been smashed) but it's getting easier with time & practice, and it's what I choose.

xo

Comment

Good fer you love. I especially like the choice thing.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all
                  Just checking in, im not sure what I am going to do today, hubby has gone off to a job interview so I am praying that he gets it, I think I might read up on the history of Australia.
                  Well done angel for just sticking with 2 drinks, ezz is still aroung but she does'nt post much, the last I heard she is pregnant and doing really well
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

What ARE you strange people all going on about?? It is far from Spring! Geeeez
                    It's fall after a non-summer, followed closely by 6 months of winter.

Glad everyone is in such great spirit... peeking out from under stairs and whatnot. However *yawn* you folks are way too talkative for me right now... it's getting late here.

Have a fabulous AF September, everyone!
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi Sunshine-gg!!!!

Afternoon all you punters

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous spring day here. Got heaps done this morning - yess, next winter's wood is stacked. The wood bin is chokkers and now I'm off to the fang farrier, oh frabjous joy calloh callay.

Comment

but hast thou slain the jabberwock?
                        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

Good news.....hubby got the job and he should start on Tuesday yippeee
                          :dancin: enguin:
                          starting over

Comment

Wally22;706787 wrote: but hast thou slain the jabberwock?
                            Not yet but I'll probably feel like it after I get the fang farrier's bill. Rags has the right idea. She sleeps with hers.

Ronnie - that's great news!!

Comment

What the hell did the Frog say?
                              Sorry for barging in on your thread all of you lovely Antipodeans but I just wanted to say a Giant Hello to Irish Lady and her LimeyHead Cat!!!
                              Have a happy first day of spring....
                              (why isn't it the first day of Fall here????)
                              Carry on
                              -Sheep

Comment

I also like the new monthly thread format. It means I can gate-crash your thread anytime I like!
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X