so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually don't mind jury duty in our little town, but can't sit that long so have to be excused. Hubs was on only once, and its was a horrible murder trial. Really bothered him, but he would be the kind of person I'd want on my jury - intelligent and open-minded. Anyway, I don't blame you LTG for not wanting to drive to Dallas. I couldn't possibly go in to Atlanta for that. Have 2 doc appts there Monday, 1 in Gainesville Friday. I finally got my Facebook page going, but don't know how to look people up yet. Any help out there?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks ladies!
      Ruby, maybe O2M can help you with Facebook. When do you meet up with Kriger?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Haven't talked to her yet, plan to call today. May leave for cabin tomorrow. Couldn't get my s&*t together enough to leave today!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I know she is so excited about this trip and for you to meet her hubby!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I'm excited too. Wish T could have made up here by now.
            sigpic

Comment

T seems to be sooooo busy these days.
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

We miss you T. Hope you're having a better day.
                sigpic

Comment

yes it was a much better day today and really had alot of fun ..got the chance to go thur another mans junk and get pay to get rid of it and hell 95& of it is still good aND I CAN USE AND SALE .. AND GOT MY NEW TOY TO PLAY WITH minin bike .. there were tools a tv , three moderms for dsl ,boom box speakers and lots of other stuff..but it was a long day .. and well tomorrow will be too . i have solar work to help with and well thanks ruby and evetryone for being here love and big big hugs to you all and well if i dont make in the morning have a great day everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive..
                  let get those gears shifting
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Gooooood morning, Shifters! My personal barking alarm woke me early to get out the food bowls, so now I've get them settled, time to pack my car. Hope to get out of town by noon, as HEAVY rain is expected this PM. The only thing worse than driving thru ATL is driving thru ATL in the rain! Will try to stay in touch while I'm gone, but you guys keep trucking. I feel like better times are ahead for everyone, so positive thoughts, ya'll!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone has a great day :h

T, glad you got paid to have fun. That's very cool!

Ruby, have a safe trip to the cabin. Don't forget to pack your foil antenna so you can keep in touch...LOL!! :wings:
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

goodmorning gear shifters well avocados pic-kin starts today ... and its been a long week and got alot done and finish and ready for the next ..which it looks like one of my adds i posted is going to pan out .. on pennysaverusa.com .. just last night got an email asking a price to replace the vanity and sink in our guest bathroom.. which i already have plans for this weekend and will be giving her a call this afternoon ..
                        well thats whats going on with me ...so hows everyone doing
                        well got to get started later enjoy and happy friday lets get those gears shifting

Comment

Good morning y'all!

T, glad the ad is paying off for you! $$$$$

I am trying to get my ass in gear to get to the airport to pick up Sea! DFW is only 2 or 3 miles from here so it won't be a bad drive. Then we will meet up at Starbucks with Dancealot. I am so excited :h
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yay!!!!!

Glad to see everyone doing well! Ruby, you're probably at the cabin, LTG, you're probably w/ Sea......how fun is that!? I'm really jealous to be honest w/ you......

T, have a blast at the avocado picnic........

I actually just go off work, so heading to the gym, which I LOVE (my new "drug" is the adrenaline rush) not too worried about the hour cut at work as I just confirmed appointments for Monday and the schedule is packed........

Off to work out then relax the rest of the day!!! YAY!!!!

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Good morning y'all! What's up for the weekend?
                              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hey there gear shifter just a quik break the sale is going great and most of the so called junk i found..
                                HAS SOLD HEHHEHEHEHE I LOVE WHEN a plan work out even better then i exspected ...

Comment

Working...
                                X