Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Don't know!?

I honestly don't know of anyone who delivers, I live in Tally, not the most "service oriented" town in Fla......but we have friends w/ roundbales, just cannot fit one into my tiny Rav4.......off to pick up Zac, then lying down for a while, gotta get ready for the weekend!!

MA:h:l
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Morning y'all!
      Are we good?
      :h
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

goomorning gear shifters . LTG ALL good here ..and hope everyone is doing the same ..
        big big HUGS
        HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE .. STAY SAFE AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Our state fair opens today so it's time for deep fried butter...LOL!!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh, there she goes again... deep fried butter! :H That just sounds soooo.... *shudder*

Morning, gear shifters!

No, LTG.. not yet 50.. I said 'nearing'. It's day 48 today, I think. But I'll make it to 50 and beyond. Yes, sir-eee.

Cowgal, musta been a Hay Day yesterday I went out last night to pick up a few squares as well. Miss Sophie has taken to refuse round bales - I got a perfectly good one here... maybe if I give it a good enough kick I can roll it down your way? Just point me in the right direction...:H (I wonder how immigration would deal with it?)

Mr. T! Glad you're doing well! :l
            Hey, Matt came home with 4 more salmons last night! 2 king and 2 chinook. All over 20lbs! We'll be eating fish til the cows come home!

Alright, I'm off.. will be gone until Sunday late - be good everyone and have a fabby weekend!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hey All,

I am still here!!! Day 7 AF! Have not said much cause I am jumping in late in conversation..but UGG to the deep fried butter..makes my heart skip a beat!!!

Guy,
              Day 7 Af!
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Hi y'all! I won't really eat the deep fried butter but it's funny to talk about...LOL!!
                Guy, great on 7 days!
                Sun, you 48? That Sophie cracks me up with her attitude...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

AWESOE JOB GUY BUDDY KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB AND HEY you just jump on in any time .. we love you friend

Comment

Hey!!

Sounds like everyone is doing well.....had a busy day, swim meet drive made me beat!! Actually tried to work out at the gym before that, cut it short as was not feeling well.....

Go gear shifters!!!! Will try to check on tomorrow.....

MA

Comment

Hey MA!!!
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

good morning WAKY WAKY SO WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR TODAY PLAN
                        come on lets hear it everyone you all already know mind sale sale sale ..
                        and well wishing everyone a bless day
                        and rememeber if someone is pissing you off.. its better to walk away .. then to open your mouth and say something hurtful

Comment

hey!!!!

Guess everyone's out having fun, eating fried butter & stuff like that!?:H:H:H I am still not feeling 100% better, but at least not in the hospital, right? Great advice T, restraint of pen & tongue..........smart!

Love,

MA:h:l

Comment

Good morning Peeps. I've come down from Heaven again, back to reality for at least a while. Waited out the Georgia floods on my side of the mountain, watching our peaceful little stream down in the hollow become a raging white water! One of my neighbors oak trees, about 80 feet tall, fell across my driveway, but my trusty 4x4 kept me moving. I did some painting that I'm very proud of; the first like it in years. Anyway, lots to catch up on with the tenants today, so I'll check back later.
                            Rubes
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning gear shifters ..
                              ruby always good to see you and well just stop in to say have agreat day and big big hugs to all

ps ruby send pic's would love to see the painting

Comment

Good morning y'all!
                                Ruby, so glad you are back for a bit.! Would love to see pic of your painting :h It must have felt so good for you to be creative again. That is wonderful
                                I had a great weekend with GD. She is something else...LOL!!
                                Yesterday was football and that's always a day I want to drink at noon. I didn't, mostly 'cause GD was here. So, instead we cooked alot. Anyone hungry for leftovers?
                                Wishing everyone a blessed day :wings:
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X