so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise and shine, folks. I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself here ! LOL May have to break down and see a doc, seems I prob have bronchitis. I know it's b/c of the weather - going from 86 and humid a few days ago to the low, crisp 50's at night. My broke-down body has no idea what's going on. Hope everyone has a good day. I'll prob do a lot of resting again.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hard to believe it's Oct 1.
      Ruby, our temps have been bouncing here too. Seems like one hour the AC is on, then the heat the next. I hope you feel better soon :h
      Have a blessed day everyone :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

well good morning gear shifters ..
        well time to make a new home for oct .. i would start a new thread but i leaving in two days ..
        but i have finally decided to go up north yes i know its cold bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr up there but who cares ill be with my son and just going to get away from fl to see the leaves start falling and very pretty colors ... so hope everyone is at their prime today and ready to get their ass in gear for oct .. someone please start the thread .. lmao
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
        X