so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, LTG, WOW a member coming to stay, that will be awesome!!!!

Joesgal, AF since 12th July!! :goodjob:

GG, yep, day 31 here now and feeling great :thanks:

C22, saw your thread about your job, congratulations.

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

good morning gear shifters .. well just stop in say have a wonderful day .. stay strong and keep thinking positive .. im off to work ..
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning all. Hope your feeling fine and fit, or at least getting there. Must begin unpleasant task of removing a tenant from one of my houses, and I truly dread it. I'll reward myself with some 'me' time later. I hate being the bad guy, even tho I'm not really, but I still feel like it. Oh well, enough whining, I'll just get it over with and move on. Hope everyone else has a pleasant, even happy, day. Be good to yourself; you're the only one of you!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning gearshifters ............. hope that today finds you all well, Ruby hope that yesterday went well for you.

I went for my massage as a treat for 30 days yesterday and the first thing they did was offer me a glass of wine!!!!! I quickly said NO THANKS ......... but I have to admit that it threw me, my mind started playing tricks. I will choose another salon next time!!!!

Love & Hugs to everyone ... BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

second day!!!!

Hi there everyone,
            Im just so glad to see the morning and day light.... feeling a bit on edge and nervous today could be due to my nightmares last night because in my dreams i hallucinate. I did let out one big scream, scare my hubby half to death... going to drink some camomile calm tea, hopeful that should help,(funny last week i couldn't stop:upset: and this week im a bag of nervous) anyone got any idea's?
            BB..... you are making me laugh i never had a message b4, but i would be very worried if they offered me wine.
            Rubywillow.....:fingers: hope it all went well with your task yesterday, wouldn't like to be in your shoes, enjoy the 'ME' time!

Evryone take good care of yourself:l
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Morning,afternoon,evening all.

Still in 1st gear.

BB I had a similar situation last week int town when someone offered me a free hair cut and tint along with free champagne.

I said ' I don't drink'. That sounded sooooo gooood.

Love Jackie xxx

AF since 7/7/2009
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:yay:

BB,

Do you realize you are now talking a month.

Hugs.

J xxx

:l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yes Jackie and it feels soooooo good, you must be 2 months now????

C22, my emotions were all over the place for the first two weeks, but it passed so hang in there girl ...........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi BB,

2 months on Monday. Trust me to pick 2 of the longest months in the year. Really should have started in February.

J x
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am SOOOOO proud of ya'll!!
                      :groupluv:
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning everyone

wow great job BB ON SAYING NO THANKX

CATCH22 they are only dreams .. dont read into them more then just that a dream ..
                        i still have them every so offen ..

jackie just keep working that gear and keep moving forward and 2 months baby wow be proud

ruby ruby how was that me time .. take it easy and dont over work yourself ...

well there alot going on in my mind these days .. somethings that i shouldnt even haveto worry about and alot that i have to worry .. but such is life as they say .. enjoy everyone and have a great day
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey all!

Happy Thursday everyone! Great job on all the AF time you guys......... Me, I am just trucking along, in gear.........off to work late today, didn't have to be in til 8:30 today, of course my poor body is confused, usually there at 6:30........

Have a wonderful day everyone!

XOXO
                          MA
                          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

T, worrying is a waste of time, sweetheart. Yesterday's gone, tomorrow hasn't happened, so live in the now. (Listen to me, the dipstick that can worry herself into a wheelchair!?!?!) It's very hard for us to do, but when we get there it's a wonderful feeling. Take care, everyone. MA, try to enjoy your little break this AM.
                            Rubes
                            sigpic

Comment

2 weeks today! Many more to come
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Great going, Tip!!!
                                :grouptrophy:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X