so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr T... lol the other day i had my motor running for 3hours on my front drive while i was in the house having cups of tea....
    Ruby... look like u had a good day y/day with the grandkids wow i love ice pop's
    day6 for me and im
    Have a good day ALL:l
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Wow!!

Sounds like all is well in gear-shifter thread! Ruby, what a fun day you had w/ art festival, kids and all........awesome Catch22! You sound happy!!!! T, thanks for starting this thread, hope you are enjoying some free no-labor time on this labor day!!!

Love & hugs!!!!!

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

good morning everyone
        catch22 awesome job you are doing it keep it going ..
        cowgal always great to see you .. and well as for labor free .. looks like i have to work around the yard today cut grass trim some lims and full the holes the dogs started digging ..
        and as for sue she is still sleeping in and yesterday went well .. we had a great time at her sisters sons birthday party ..
        well stay strong and keep thinking positive everyone enjoy your day
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Well good mornin' ya'll!! Got some rest following the fun with g'kids. Jack is in a strange stage; loves to sneak up silently behind me and give me a whole-handed grab on the hiney!!! LOL I explained this will not be cute after he turns 4, and should not be attempted in church, with his teacher, or on any of his elderly relatives!! He slept in his underwear, after we convinced him sleeping in the nude was inappropriate at a mixed-sex family sleepover. Anna Bryce turned everything on in the house at least once, and we still don't know how all the handprints got on our big screen TV hanging over a fireplace. Dubby was quiet and observant; we can only wonder. Hubs and I went out for breakfast, then on to our favorite romantic spot: Lowe's home improvement. We're replacing all the floors in our upstairs, and were discussing our options, so we left the flooring department before anyone called the cops. ull: Hope you all have a fun day!!!
          :dancin:
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ahh today was loaded with chores. My feet are failin me now - tired old dogs they are. However I'm making leftovers tonight and later Eddies Ice Cream with the bride while watchin TV. AlFree.

Comment

nicely done quitintime and i know what you mean this was supose tobe a labor free weekend.. but i got bored and everything is done ...

Comment

september AF

Hi I'm new but keen to make an on-;ine pact to not drink for the rest of September. Is that what you are doing? cheers:new:

Comment

Hiya evryone !
                  Day7 for me today in the uk is going to be a nice sunny day ok well where i im in the east have to make the most of it before those dark cold nights come in.
                  quitintime welcome to the thread i to had a chco ice cream watching tv yesterday and af
                  ( watching Eastenders)
                  Magico welcome to MWO ,,,yes that what we are doing for september, glad you jump in, the people here are amazing with all there support, do lots of reading and post, there is always someone there that will reply back and give advise and help in anyway they can....cheers to you without the AL drink!

Just a question how many days do you get off for labour day? is it just 1day ?

Take care all and have a good day sober.
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Yep!!!

Catch! We have one day off for"labor day", it is back to work for most of us!! Off to the "hole"(hell-hole for short) I loved having 4 days off, but working shouln't be too bad unless I am there til 8pm!? That HAS happened in the past, we'll see!

Welcome to the new faces:welcome:, that is what we do, check in and give support to eachother, let us know how it is going.......

Everyone have a great day!!!!

MA

Comment

well good morning gearshifter well time for me to put in to over drive again.. got one job that has to be done .. working for family how easy is that ..
                      welcome magico.. this is a great place for learning and suport hang in here and you will find your way out and what works best for you .. good luck ..
                      well off to work i go oh hi ho hi yeah me trying to sing again
                      heheheheheheh later and have an awesome day everyone ..

Comment

Hey everybody! WELCOME Magico!! :welcome: You have come to the right place. We have learned we can tell all here, be supported, be cared about, and receive such wonderful advice from our peers. There is no wrong or right when it comes to asking questions, revealing yourself. :cheering: This is a safe haven. And T isn't bad on advice!!! :crowned:

A p.s.: Our days are more joyous and more fulfilling when they are filled with the right action and living RIGHT !!
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

magico

:thanks:Excellent to hear back and thanks. You all sound relatively together except for alcohol. That's good. I think I have a great life still, thank goodness. Day 2 AF for me. Although the weekend will be more difficult. Cheers

Comment

Hi there evryone,
                            MR T have you ever thought about going on X factor, for a laugh, but dont give up your day time job :bigwink:
                            Im taking my son driving lesson later on today and i will not be giving up my day time
                            job :H ( wish me luck )
                            Have a lovley day everyone.x

Comment

Hey!

glad you checked back in Magico!!!! And just some "words of experience/wisdom": stay focused on today!!! When the weekend gets here, then deal w/ it by checking here, go to "chat" or out for a walk or something, BUT don't worry about it yet, as I have done so many times in the past!!!

Off to another day at the "hole"............have an awesome day!!!!!:h:l

MA

Comment

Oh yeah!

Catch, we must have "cross posted"! Have fun driving w/ your son......I have done that w/ two now......got enough grey hair!!!!:H:H

T, don't work oo hard, I won't either! Not if I can help it anyway!!!!
                                Ruby, enjoy your day today!!!!

Lots of love,:h:l

MA

Comment

Working...
                                X