so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Kimmy. I'll be sure it's there. I'm having a difficult day emotionally, as SO many memories are crowding in. I just wish that everyone would remember what this day means.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi all

just wanted to stop bye and say hello.......... Hope everyone is fine, have a wonderful weekend!

Lots of love & hugs........:l:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Wow! You all sound so good!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOO happy for all of you, working on today, and then the next day. I just got a call from son, he wants to take his family to our cabin this W/E. As the questions on opening the house continued, I realized that want me to go, as their weekend grunt. Sorry. Not going til Monday.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hi there been and very long and worth full day .. well it looks like everyone is doing fine this 9/11 day ..
          ruby love that song .. magico great job .. LTG AND COWGAL always great hearing how well you two are doing .. well happy friday everyone..stay strong and keep thinking positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This may not be the thread for me, but I need to post somewhere.
            It has been hell for me lately: I teach college, so we are back to school.

Gotta run. More later.

Comment

C, you have come to right place. Sorry I didn't catch you last night, but glad to hear from you. What's up? Are you OK? If you want to talk, I'm here, as are so many others.
              Rubes
              sigpic

Comment

WHAT MEN HAVE SAID ABOUT WOMEN:

Matron: I am sure that a man of your wide experiences prefers clubs for women.

W.C.Fields: Indubitable, madam, indubitably. But only if ever other form of persuasion fails.
                sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone!
                  Pouring buckets here again this morning. I'm only worried about it 'cause husbo has to drive into Dallas this morning for some training. We were just sitting outside on the patio having coffee and spotted a frog trying to get to a dry spot...LOL!! It was funny. What's everyone upto today? If we get a break in the rain, I'll go shopping for food to put up. Otherwise, I have a new vacuum to try out. Gotta get the house ready for Sea...LOL!!
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Oh, LTG! you lead such an exciting life!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you guys seen the Minute Maid commercial "I think your the father of one of my kids"? That happened last weekend to SIL, while we were watching the kids for them to go to a sports bar and watch the football game. He was on his way to the johnny, and this gorgeous waitress steps in front of him, says, "Aren't you going to speak to me?" He was trying to figure out what he had done in his past, when he looked at her nametag, and suddenly realized she was my fav aunt's g'daughter. She's 5'10" and drop-dead beautiful, so it wasn't a surprise he was a bit flustered!!!!! She's working to save for college.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG, Ruby. Too funny!
                        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

CS04;713691 wrote: This may not be the thread for me, but I need to post somewhere.
                          It has been hell for me lately: I teach college, so we are back to school.

Gotta run. More later.
                          you are in the right spot ..
                          well goodmornin everyone so whats the plan for today ..
                          im thinking over drive and go 4 wheeling
                          me im working working .. while its here and geter done ruby too funny you wild woman you .. TLG love watching the rain and even playing in it ..
                          and well have a great day to all enjoy ..
                          im off to work i go i ho i ho heheheheheh
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, 4 wheeling sounds fun - even in the rain...LOL!!
                            Have y'all heard how much money Prince Harry is getting for turning 25? Hell, I'm turning 50 this year so I should get the amount...LOL!!
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hey all!!!

Happy Saturday!!! Supposed to rain here today too........will work out and go to Costco, clean, probably watch a movie(would RATHER be riding, but no "riding buddy" and the looks of rain will find it hard to have any takers).......oh well, still loving having the horses here vs 20 some miles away!!

Lots of love,

MA
                              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi Cowgal! Too bad about the riding :h It's raining so much here that the pool is starting to overflow. We have a flash flood watch until tomorrow night. Yikes! What are you getting at Costco?
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X