so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read in the local paper that animal control removed 90 dogs from a 'collector's' house this week. His neighbor turned him in when control went to his house to cite him for having a dog tied in his yard (that's illegal here now, thank goodness!). One of my neighbors had 37 removed from her house several years ago - the dogs were no longer even domesticated, and terrorized the community in packs. I know these people think they're doing the right thing, but it makes me sick to hear.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

happy Sunday!!!!

No idea how much rain we got here LTG, but I tired of it...........and it looks like rain again today. YUCK!!! Ruby, you crack me up, I think I woke up to the same infomercial too though!!?:H:H

Off to the gym, just had coffee @ Starbucks w/ Mike, only he could turn something pleasant into something SO unpleasant!?! Oh well, the coffee was good...... I told him I love him, did my part to try to make it good, that is all I can........

Catch, hope to are doing ok today.....we are here for ya! T, hope you enjoy today........everyone else, happy Sunday!!!!

Love you guys,:l:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

good morning everyone well bright pretty day here in fl .. can i go back to sleep please mom ...hehehehe oh got something funny to tell you .. that happen yesterday .. well im working at sue sis house doing 350 feet of base board and regrouting area and i keep my lunch in their ice box botton draw so that not to confues .. well they always have beer in there too and have you seen the bud light cans ..they look just like pepis can now ..well long story short tony and i were talking and i went in there grab one not thinking..
        it was a beer and open it and took one swig and tony never saw me move so fast to spit it out .. couldnt get that taste out of my mouth till i got home ...
        well too funny
        ruby too funny ... but you need to get your rest ..try taking some melatonin ..
        cowgal glad you had a great cup of coffee ..keep looking a the bright side of things ..
        LTG sorry about the rian but there are lots of things that you can do in the house ..
        catch glad you keep coming back .. we have all been there and done that .. stay stong and keep thinking positive .. we are here for you
        and if i missed anyone have a great day everyone please enjoy your life the right way sober ..it does get better
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, glad you are a quick thinker! I say get yourself a lunch box :h
          I have to do inside today with new projects and football. I just hate the mess of letting the dogs in and out to pee. Luckily, most of the house is tile and I have a new vacuum and steam cleaner for the rugs...LOL!! How is Sue today?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

T, so glad you dodged that bullet. For many people, that's all it would take to destroy a lot of hard work.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hello Everyone
              I posted a reply but it doesn't seem to have landed. So this a check only.

Comment

O.K. I'm on line now. My post went something like...As I am new I am currently self centred and not able to engage on all levels. Something i hope to grow into doing. so please forgive during this early time. The good news is i had 3 days AF. Then Friday had one can mid strength beer and Saturday I had two sunday I had alot...maybe 10 cans. The good news is I normally drink wine...one bottle a night during the week and two on Saturdays and Sundays. Today is Monday and I'm aiming of AF again. Early Oct I will have my LFTs done. With cutting back in the past thay have dropped significantly. If this is the case again i am hoping to try even harder in October to get them down to normal. I hope these words resonate as true within me as time goes by. Thanks for listening.
                magico.

Comment

Welcome, Magico. I hope your tests go well. For me cutting back, modding eventually lead to going AF. I still take topomax, kudzu, L-Glut, and love my CD's. They are just the 'chill pill' I need sometime. Do you have a plan for today, something to help you avoid the routine that usually includes drink? Reconnecting with old activities you enjoyed, or finding new ones, is also helpful. Keep reading here - there is much wisdom included in the humor here.
                  Good Monday morning to all! T, you were extremely quiet yesterday, everything OK? I've got appt. in ATL today, so will be gone. Be careful out there guys!
                  Rubes
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                    Magico, hope you stick around with us :h
                    It's still raining buckets here and this morning I have to call the insurance co as the roof is leaking in the living room. What next?????
                    I hope everyone has a great day!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, start on an ARK!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Heading out the door. Have a good day all, very dark here and looks like rain, which makes the Interstate raceways of ATL even more fun and challenging. Check back later, all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Ruby! Stay safe :h
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yeah!

Ruby be safe!! Even in nice weather driving in that city sucks!!!! Sorry about the roof leakingLTG, that sucks!! It is sunny here and yesterday it was nice enough to catch a short ride on the horses! needless to say, I totally enjoyed that!!

Back into the hell-hole, starting to wonder if I will ever get it!?! I mess up almost daily, and it is so frustrating, one day I fear he'll just say"she is just not getting it, let's can her"!?!? Oh well, if it happens, I guess I will deal w/ it then......!?

MA

Happy to have a job!
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

What's with all the rain guys, I thought Atlanta was hot in Summer????

Comment

MA. so glad you got to ride :h Happy you still have a job

Izzy it's usually hot here in Texas too. High of only 75 yesterday and rain for 4 days now. Roof is still leaking and stepdaughter wants to borrow money, again, from us. When it rains it pours...LOL!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X