so whos ready to get their ass in gear for sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Brit, it's only 60 so far. It's the first day of fall but it feels like winter to me...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yes, Brit, it's only 60 so far. It's the first day of fall but it feels like winter to me...LOL!!
      Oh heavens, whudda whimp! :H
      Hey Britt, feeling betters?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sun, I knew that comment was gonna come from you...LOL!! I am a whimp in the cold. I don't how I survived in Ottawa and Boston - especially with having to go outside to smoke...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Sunshine..yes I do feel better today, but my daughter is pretty sick. Just got home from the doctor and she has Swine Flu. I have her all bundled up and medicine in her and Gatorade on hand. Just have to keep plenty of fluids in her and rest.

LTG...it doesn't get to cold here either so 60 is chilly to me too. At 40 I am freezing to death...LOL
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Sorry that Brit has that shitty flu!!!! Praying for a speedy recovery :wings: Glad you are doing better :h
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Thank you!!!!! Hopefully it passes quickly.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Good Morning!!!

Hey all!!!!! Up & at em! Off to take Zac to school, then pay some bills(try to figure out how checks bounced etc!?!) YUCK!!!! Frustrating!! Will try to watch the remainder of The Curious Life of Benjamin Button......maybe see if I feel up to a bike ride @ the gym or not......

Hope everyone is still in gear here! I am!!

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Morning y'all!
                  MA, how are you feeling today?
                  Brit, how is Brit today?
                  T, did you go fishing?
                  I worked on my project (scrapbook for GS's 3rd birthday) yesterday and will do some more today. It's only 56 here this morning. Slippers again for me...LOL!! Maybe time to make some comfort food during the cooler weather. Ya think?
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hi there gear shifters.. well sound like cowgal has a full day ..check all t's and dot the I'S
                    well LTG didnt go fishing .. just pickin all the avocadoes and working around the house.and yes riding my little mini harley around the yard .. get your motor running hehehehehe..
                    well hope all is well today stay strong and keep thinking positive everyone ..

ps ruby says hi there and she painting today doing her own thing and taking it easy..
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey shifty ones!

Britt... so sorry about the little Missy Does that mean the whole family gets quarantined?

LTG... I'm a whimp, too :H I whine for 6 months! Comfort food (like chili and garlic bread, soups, stews -without bananas) sounds WONDERFUL.

Cowgal, sounds like you're feeling better.. way to go! Just don't overdo it at the gym and whatnot, ok? Easy does it!

T.. where are ya? Did you catch some great fish for all of us? Check in when you can....

Guys 'n dolls... I realized today that I am nearing 50 days AF :wow: Who woulda thunk? I totally owe this to all of you - this is YOUR SUCCESS! Thank you.

Comment

x-post... Hi there, T!!!!
                        No fish??? Hrmpfh.

Comment

Hey Sun! That is wonderful news on 50!!

T, I just LOVE avocados! I don't have a mini but I guess I could borrow the neighbor's John Der, aye?

I talked with Ruby on Saturday night. Glad she is having some Ruby time.

Anyone have plans for the weekend yet? I so want to decorate for Halloween...LOL!!

Today's comfort food is mac & cheese from scratch. Sound good?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

And where's is Guy? You still with us? I hope you are well :h
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Whooped!!!!!

I am BEAT!!! Never made it to the gym and only watched the movie, took a nap and got all the bills paid........realized Mike is gone, horses have no hay, so had to drive way far away to get a bail that would fit into my trunk..........weak & tired as I am, surprised I could pick up the bale!!?

Laying in bed watching tv, our president is in Pgh...... David is home, so going to unload the hay.......

Later guys!

MA
                              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

MA, can't you have the hay delivered or that cost too much? Give yourself a break, Hun!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X