Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenair Health Centers ~ Rhonda Lenair

Hey All,

I recently read a post from....I think???...LoriSunshine (sorry if I got that wrong. Pretty sure or I wouldn't have mentioned a name...although we are all mostly anonymous)

She mentions the Lenair Health Center. Went to the website and the testimonials are something beyond a dream for me. It just seems too easy, and in my experience I have found that if something is too good to be true...it is. BUT...the past doesn't have to be the future.

It is very expensive. but I can see no other drawbacks besides the money.

I would love to hear comment from anyone who has something to say.

Thanks so much!!

Oh boy- you just opened a huge can of worms!

Comment

TakeHeart,

Rhonda Lenair did nothing for me. I just spent a huge amount of money there and ended up still drinking. In my case, it led to a huge depression and self-hatred. Something that works for 90% of the people in the world did not work for me. What is wrong with me?

I finally got passed it and realized, oh well, on to fighting on my own.

However, Lenair worked for others. So, there is something to it and it does work for some.

I am quite sure you will be hearing from others. :H:H

The best of luck to you, no matter what you decide.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi TakeHeart,

I am one of the members for which Lenair worked. Rehab was astoundingly expensive and statistically ineffective. AA wasn't enough for me. I had an issue with anonominity with alcohol abuse and didn't want mention of it in my medical records. I wanted to avoid medication if possible. I didn't want to die of withdrawal seizures. For me, the expense of Lenair was the equivalent to the expense of a year of alcohol consumption for me. Real dollars. This does not include a price on the damage being done to my body, brain, emotional health, spirit, nor damage to others.

You may find this thread interesting. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...ork-35578.html

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at the address listed in that thread. But if you e-amil, let me know here as I don't check that e-mail very often. PM bestlifedms as well. If you would like to PM lorisunshine, let me know and I'll tell her.

All the best to you!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello!

Thanks SO much for the input.

Greeneyes your link was PERFECT! No need to reinvent the wheel! Did that call ever happen? I would like more info and will get in touch when I am closer to making a decision.

Comment

Not as a telegathering, but as a blog radio casting.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...nue-36055.html
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I dont want another debate here because this has been beat to death and I respect everyones opinions, but I also went to Lenair as did Momof 3, Beatle, Cowgal, lUCKY, numerous others that it did not work for. PM me and I wolld be happy to share me experience.
              Lisa
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
              X