Moving my Tools and Failing Post over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I am here at the assessment place (changing my laptop too, hahaha) I still have no electricity and it was too cold to shower (DeeBee) so I stink...lovely.

I spit out my whole story AGAIN. I reminded them I have no insurance...she still said for me not to worry about that. They are gone discussing suggestions right now about the level of treatment I require at this point, and given my shakes, they are not going to let me detox at home...I told them that I cannot be ANYTHING that will make me miss my court date on Sept 11. My girl comes first, and if it goes as planned and she comes home, this will be easier and the reason this has gotten so bad the last few months. I know many will say cure this first, but I just can't when it comes to my girl.

My BP is 144/99. They are trying to get me to go the ER. The places they are telling me about are for the uninsurred but there is a waiting list. I need more advice from you guys...let me get outta here and I will chck in again when I get back to the house. Thanks!
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Colbe, HEALTH and being alive come first, for your girl. Your in my prayers as you sort this out, but get your BP down! I'm so sorry this is all happening, and making you more stressed. Keep us informed as you work through this.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Cannot give advice.. have no experience with treatments.. just want to let you know I'm thinking of you! :l

Hang in there honey!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ok, 4pm here. Hell of a day. I love that you guys are so supportive of my baby steps, really helps more than you know.

So got home from the assessment, I had a couple SLOW beers to bring my BP down. I found an IOP that will take me without insurance. They do not provide Detox, but I know I can do that myself (and with a little help of my Dr. who I can't see because of insurance, but knows my story and would write me a week script to help me throught the first week. The IOP will not interfere with my court date. My new IOP date is on the 8th. so I have time to start gaining control. I feel like I just needed something to work towards which was hard to do hanging around the house unemployed and just about embarrassed to interview with anyone to do my severe shaking, unless I have a six pack.

I still have a TON of things to do on my list, but at least I did a bit today.

The only thing I keep getting worried about with my safety is my BP. It keeps going up so high even in the morning. They suggested I purchase a home BP thing and that it was not expensive. When you are unemployed EVERYTHING is expensive. (No, for all of you that were about to respond...BEER is NOT expensive because it is more importnat right now. Ask me in a month and hopefully I will be on the right side of the track...sure you guys understand that one!).

I am going to go read some other posts and try to stop being so selfish "all about me" syndrom.

Best to everyone tonight
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
        X