Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

"Everything the same; everything distinct." - Zen saying

"The moment of change is the only poem." - Adrienne Rich Our lives are a living poem.

"It's the good girls who keep the diaries; the bad girls never have the time." - Tallulah Bankhead

"A fool judges people by the presents (or compliments) they give him." Chinese proverb

"Never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near. "

"I always thought housework would be easier if I did a little bit every day, but there is never "just a little bit"."

"If your ship hasn't come in, swim out to it."

Hope this gives you a smile and something to think about. Please add yours!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

Great thoughts, Ruby!!!

But... errrrrm... isn't it Wednesday??? :H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

OMG, you're right!! Well, I THOUGHT of them on Tuesday!!!! LMFAO I stay so out of the loop I don't pay attention to dates. Oh well, hope it gives everyone a much-needed laugh at my expense - I'm sure laughing!!! :bagdude:
      :lordhelpme:
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

:H:H:H

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

"All is pattern, all life, but we can't always see the pattern when we're part of it." - Belva Plain

"Growth demands a temporary surrender of security." - Gail Sheehy

"Don't take anyone else's definition of success as your own." - Jacquline Briskin

"Marriage is a fever in reverse: It starts with heat and ends with cold." - German Proverb
          sigpic

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

"Growth demands a temporary surrender of security." - Gail Sheehy
            Love that one.

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

love it all good thought but you had me going there for a second .. i really thought it was tuesday.. i really get lost in the days
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

Ok.....IAD!
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

T, should I send IAD the 'Redneck Test?'
                  sigpic

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

rubywillow;707423 wrote: T, should I send IAD the 'Redneck Test?'
                    yes ruby ...but there a 70/30 chance he might pass it .. he is more of a red neck then we think
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

Me .......Redneck !
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

TUESDAY THOUGHTS

You're in GREAT company, IAD!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X