No announcement yet.

Binge-drinking gives women more chance of beer belly than steady consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binge-drinking gives women more chance of beer belly than steady consumption - Times Online
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

That's a particularly attractive photo at the top of the article :H
    sigpic
    AF since December 22nd 2008
    Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Thanks, Vlad, from a former binge drinker. Very interesting!
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Who knew? I could stand to lose a few pounds and am not a binge drinker, just a daily struggler.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Very interesting stuff Vlad, thankyou.
          There are also some other links of interest on this page.
          Mental health self assessments are good, and the story about horror nurses!!!!
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
          X