All One: GAAAAAAKKKKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran out of most of my supps and this was on sale at the health food store. OMG! How does everyone else disguise this? I'm not a juice drinker (but I can be) so I just tried it with water to see what I was dealing with. My taste buds rose up in defiance.

What's your favorite solution? Literally. :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Lol Greenie.
    I don't take it, but i take L-glut for my new, in demand, busy, active, social, lifestyle, and mix it with fruit juice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Greenie, you're a hoot! No advice from me! LMAO:eeew:
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Guitarista;708359 wrote: Lol Greenie.
        I don't take it, but i take L-glut for my new, in demand, busy, active, social, lifestyle, and mix it with fruit juice.
        In demand?! I want that! Will I be in demand if I take l-glute?
        sigpic

Comment

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA
          That cracked me up. I have heard the all-one is pretty vile. I have never tried it. Some people mix it with cranberry juice and others in their smoothy with yogurt. I don't know, hopefully others will come to your rescue. I just loved the title.:H
          Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
          If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
          November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi all, I am an advocate of a 100% pure food suppliment from a company out of St. Louis called RELIV Classic. Reliv International I have taken it for over 14 years and was able to discontinue taking 5 prescrip. meds for what was then diagnosed as Fibromyalgia / depression / etc. My preteen son has suffered seriously with asthma, as well, and it virtually took care of his problems. Great! Great! product. Unfortunately you have to get it from a sales rep, plus MLM marketing plan. I don't sell it. I have my distributorship at the lowest discount level, just to take advantage of the price break. Really quality stuff. If interested a person should attend at least one informational gathering or listen in on one of the phone calls. Amazing health results from this product! PS! Seriously - not a sales pitch... LOL! Just very effective fuel for the body so that the body can do what it was designed to do. Hugs, Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I sure hope so. I stood over the sink "just in case" and I had one of those audible wretches with a simultaneous full body shiver. :H

X-post best. That's good to know, I'll look at it. Mean time I've got to drink this All-One. I used to take BrainLink from Pain & Stress center and liked it.
              sigpic

Comment

Greenie--I think the Allone is a great product--if you can get it down. It is something I simply cannot get in the habit of, because of the taste/texture! A can lasts me about 3 months!:H
                I think I will need to switch to something more palatable if I can find it. I'm wondering about the pill form sold here.
                The best way I've found to take it is in just a little orange, cranberry or grape juice. Enough for about 2 or 3 big swallows. Some use V-8. IMO it ruins a good smoothie.
                But, a great product. I'm going to check out Best's recommendations.
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

When mixing any powder form suppliment, grape juice seems to be the best "cover-up" taste of all the juice based mixing suspensions. Just a suggestion! Hugs - Best
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

BTW- I hate grape juice! LOL!!! GAAAAACK!

Comment

IF you shake it up REALLY REALLY WELL with OJ i was able to stomach it. but you have to get it down fast or it starts to coagulate and grow in size. lol
                      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

I was thinking grape juice would be the best mask. Unfortunately I know that because I used it with vodka waaaaay back in the early days. The thing about juice though is it's such a sugar blast to your system. I have capsules and a pill maker so I could do that but I think I'll try it in a soup first. Well, at least you know for sure there's no artificial flavoring in it. :H

Grow in size?! Yikes! Sounds like psyllium.
                        sigpic

Comment

Greenie,
                          Pill maker? Wow, hardcore stuff. Have you tried snorting it? (just JOKING) Yes, my social life has escalated since using L-glut. Be aware, that your phone will not stop ringing, once you've discovered a way to scoff down the All-one.

Best wishes, and God speed.........x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Maybe Det's homemade hotsauce (see new recipe thread) would mask the taste?

Comment

Working...
                            X