Army Thread 5th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Troopers. Is it just me, or do you also feel that you have barely been to sleep, only to wake up in a new thread? To thread or not to thread. That is the question.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning, Tiggy and Troopers,

Survived the guest room full of available AL, still sober, and now going into battle in Bloem!

Hope you have a great day. Catch you later.

Comment

Good morning to all. Tip did you not get much sleep again last night? Sunbird congratulations on staying AF in a room full of all. Hope everyone has a great day, tho if your in Ireland mind you don't get washed away.

Comment

Morning Tip, Sun and Opal, no matter what time I check in at there is always a busy bee before me. Opal not raining here today yet......... I heard a guy talking about long range forecast and he said from today on we will have two weeks of sunshine so heres hoping.......

Comment

irish eyes;708833 wrote: Morning Tip, Sun and Opal, no matter what time I check in at there is always a busy bee before me. Opal not raining here today yet......... I heard a guy talking about long range forecast and he said from today on we will have two weeks of sunshine so heres hoping.......
          Never mind hoping Irish, here's praying. How are you today, any plans?

Comment

**** raises coffee cup and proposes a toast to two weeks of sunshine ****

Hello folks!

Birdierooney, very well done on navigating your way around the perils of a well stocked mini-bar! :goodjob:
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

two weeks of sunshine Grim (slashing cups)!

Comment

Evening everyone
                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Hello Grim, how are you this morning, practicing doing nothing?
                  It would be typical to get some good weather now just after the kids go back to school, its what usually happens.

Comment

Evening to you Waves. Read your plans went slightly astray, did you have a good day anyway?

Comment

morning all irish when did we ever get two weeks of sunshine,maybe back in the 70,s,and if we did get two weeks of sunshine the goverment would close us down even more & declare us a desert

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hello again, All

A Nanna Nap was had... Now I'm feeling just plain lazy...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mario;708845 wrote: morning all irish when did we ever get two weeks of sunshine,maybe back in the 70,s,and if we did get two weeks of sunshine the goverment would close us down even more & declare us a desert
                          More likely the govt. would try and tax us for it Mario:H:H:H

Comment

I just came across this old classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybXrrTX3LuI[/video]]YouTube - I Will Survive - Alien Song
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Howdy folks, it was always sunny in Ireland when I was a kid and on school holidays or is that just my rose tinted specs at play.....
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X