ARMY thread 6 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread 6 September

Starty, good to hear from you....have a lovely day!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Bye Starty & Zen.
      Right I am off to the gym seeing as it is still pouring down. The garden wins again this sunday.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Awwhhh Thats wonderful Tipppers but just remember, actions speak louder than words my man and I am guessing your actions are making her very happy at the moment.

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

And there she's gone again... but lovely to share with the rest of you too, of course :-)
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

i already have ok later got to chase the pics down

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

bakk in a few moments

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Ok, so pm me your name and I will request you as a friend, then you will have access to my account.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Thats great Tip, I am delighted for you both. What a turn around eh, the boy done good
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

tiptronic_ct;709513 wrote: The sleep is crappers - but its a small price to pay.

But its been a BIG weekend for me in other ways.

I didn't want to tell Mrs. T exactly what I've been trying to achieve these past three months, because the sceptic in me doubted if I could achieve it. "It" being rid of AL for good, not just an attempt at it. On Friday, I was ready, and we had a good talk. WOW. For the first time, I could discuss my alcoholism openly and unemotionally.

Now I need advice on helping the spouses of recovering alkies... The penny around the damage I've done to her only dropped when the tears of gratitude and relief started rolling down her cheeks.

She would like to meet all of you at some stage, too. She thinks the concept of MWO is great!

But that's enough about me, I just had to share - I've been hogging the thread in your absence
                    Tig, that is so amazing to hear. Your journey is as much a journey for mrs t as it is for you.
                    the best help in the world you can give her is to keep getting well.
                    Keep hogging the thread Tigs I am dead proud of you...
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

one2many;709518 wrote: Awwhhh Thats wonderful Tipppers but just remember, actions speak louder than words my man and I am guessing your actions are making her very happy at the moment.
                      That's exactly why I waited: I needed her to know I was doing it, not just talking about it. She already appreciated the fact that I was cutting down, and she knew I had gone AF on 21/08, but I needed a sense of confidence in myself that it would be lasting.

Shame, she woke up crying on Saturday morning, but with a smile on her face.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Awwhhh I think it is wonderful, she has her husband back, she must be thrilled....I know I am.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

That's beautiful Tip
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

And oanother thing happened this weekend (two things actually): I saw the good side and the bad side of MWO...

The GOOD: I got a PM from a lurker, telling me I made her smile, and that it helped her because she's going through a tough time. The thought had never occurred to me that I might helping others without knowing about it myself. So I told Bridge about the day she helped me dump that bottle of vodka down the drain, and that made HER think...

The BAD: I'll be slowly extricating myself from the Bac threads... animosity rearing its ugly head... When will people realise that bac isn'r magic in a bottle, that will take all their problems away...
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Hiya bitches.....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Just fell asleep on the boy's bed while putting him to sleep....must have been asleep an hour or so...now I feel wierd...
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X