Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY thread 6 September

Waving_not_drowning;709602 wrote: Thanks for my new signature Grim
    No worries Wavey but I would suggest we follow Onerooney's suggestion and change it to "wankstain"....:H :H :H
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Waving_not_drowning;709588 wrote: I'm off to bed, night all xxx
      Night baby XXX
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

byebyebridgetjones;709595 wrote: I disagree Grim. I think you keep it all admirably together from what I can gather of you.
        The two of you WOULD relate, Bridge. You both try to show your strong side to the world at all times...

As for me, I'm just a sooky naff little wank
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

tiptronic_ct;709608 wrote: The two of you WOULD relate, Bridge. You both try to show your strong side to the world at all times...

As for me, I'm just a sooky naff little wank
          Sooky ... naff little wank STAIN actually.....
          Oh COME ON Tippy....even YOU must be finally getting the message that you're made of better stuff than that ?
          WE all are........
          :l
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Tippers, I would like to suggest a new meeting spot......

Check out the event on the 13-15 November....Aviation and Air show Calender

It is just around the corner from you so easily do-able as a day trip and the kiddies will love it. It also means I could get to meet Mrs. T.......

We will be staying in Hermanus and not in CT unfortunately hence the suggestion for you to join us there.....
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

byebyebridgetjones;709611 wrote: Sooky ... naff little wank STAIN actually.....
              Oh COME ON Tippy....even YOU must be finally getting the message that you're made of better stuff than that ?
              WE all are........
              :l
              I am Bridge, I really am. I'm helluva proud of what I've achieved in the past three months. But I also feel I can speak up sometimes if I feel like shit, or need help. No need to have a stiff upper lip regardless of what's happening.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Onester!
                .............full report on night out with ex in attendance............GO......
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

tiptronic_ct;709613 wrote: I am Bridge, I really am. I'm helluva proud of what I've achieved in the past three months. But I also feel I can speak up sometimes if I feel like shit, or need help. No need to have a stiff upper lip regardless of what's happening.
                  That's even stronger I think....not quite there yet myself....one day maybe...
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

I'll show it to them, Grim - I'm sure they'd like it, though! Sounds like a plan! Will you be flying yourself, or shooting vids?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

haha..it was GREAT!! I had a wonderful evening.....posted the pics on FB....which reminds me Gyco went to sign up about an hour ago and has not been seen since..
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Yeah, Oney!

You've been too quiet in any case...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

one2many;709619 wrote: haha..it was GREAT!! I had a wonderful evening.....posted the pics on FB....which reminds me Gyco went to sign up about an hour ago and has not been seen since..
                          Poor Gyco... he'll never be the same again...
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

one2many;709619 wrote: haha..it was GREAT!! I had a wonderful evening.....posted the pics on FB....which reminds me Gyco went to sign up about an hour ago and has not been seen since..
                            I've just read back abit more. I think we'll have to watch Gyco for a bit.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

LMAO....I will pm him!
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ARMY thread 6 September

Don't be evasive girl.... you know what I want to hear about.....did you blow the ex out with your glow-ey skin ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X