GG has 30 Days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG has 30 Days AF

30 whole entire days, all strung together in a beautiful chain. You're just a beautiful, fun, open, caring person. Remember you deserve this for yourself (as you've posted) -- and it's particularly an achievement considering what you've been through with your island property, and your mother's illness.
    you've triumphed over stress and triggers.
    Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Wonderful job for a wonderful lady, always willing to help everyone else!

Kudos to you today!! :l

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Sunshine GG,:yougo::crowned::goodtime::grouptrophy:

It was great to have your company during the 30 days of AF, meant a lot to me. Well Done, I'm proud of you!

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Sunni, you have such a strength and you share it so well with others. Congratulations I know this means a lot to you. xo Beth
          vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

wow sunhine 30days is a great achievement well done.....
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Thank you guys 'n dolls!

Thanks so much everyone! :l
              Hasn't been easy this past little while.. but it certainly can be done! Just returned from long weekend boating trip (lotsa people, lotsa booze) and will share my observations once I caught up on things here! (Yeah, good luck with that one!) :H

Quick update.. not sure how much you guys know... mom is a little better, life support will be turned off tomorrow, hoping that she'll breathe on her own. If so, they'll try and wake her up and an air ambulance is ready to take her back to Germany next week (once the docs here give the OK).

It's been a trying September, so far - but hopefully it'll smoothe itself out now

Thanks again everyone for the incredible support... I couldn't have done it and continue to do it without each and every one of you!

:l
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Sunshine,

CONRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic job on 30 days. What an accomplishment! I don't know the story behind your mom being on life support, but I sure hope everything works out well for her, and for you.:l:h:l
                I can relate to attempting AF while having chaos in my life. You have all kept me focused. You should be very proud of yourself.
                Remember to not let your guard down, stay focused, and ODAT you CAN succeed.

VERY well done.
                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Well done sunshine on your 30 days, it sounds like you have been through alot lately as well, you have done a really good job staying A/L free
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

Thank you - all of you

Now, who's gonna join me for the next 30???
                    Ya not gonna make me do it alone, are ya?
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

ops!: sorry gg must have missed this thread. so..:goodjob: on 30 days af.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

GG has 30 Days AF

A belated Congrats GG!!
                        You inspire:-)
                        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                        X