Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th September

Greetings, bearded one!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi GG let the sun shine.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Geez Oney, you've put a horrid image in my mind woman!!

Hiya GG!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Hey Deebers!

Everything ok, girl?
          The sun IS SHINING, Mr. KTab!

Comment

All's okay here GG!
            And there?
            I see the Tigger was looking out for us both:-)
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sound familiar, Oney? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7kOA[/video]]YouTube - Funniest Commercial Ever
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I need some fresh air -- I'm getting goofed on the paint fumes.ops!:

Comment

You're such a cheap date, Deebs!!! :H

:H:H:H OMG Ruby!

Comment

Hello Army!!!
                    Sorry I have not been here in quite some time. I have been so busy; getting the roommates settled in, Emylee off to California, and myself ready to head to Dallas, TX. I am now scheduled to leave for TX on 9/16. It looks like I will get to miss my first New Hampshire winter. YaY!!!! Hope all are well. For those on Facebook. I just joined and would love to know how to add u as friends. Love u all.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hello there, Sea!
                      Awesome news... you're finally going to TX!
                      How have you been doing? :l

Comment

Doing OK. Congrats on your 30 days!!! That Rocks:goodjob:

Comment

Great to see you here, Sea!!! You and LTG still planning to get together?
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Rubes
                            Great to see you too. I am going to stay with LTG and her family for a little while.

Comment

Kool, Sea! Take pictures!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all. No wonder Grim hasn't been on much the past 2 days the fecker is flyin around over my house and if he doesn't leave soon I'm gonna shoot him down. Honestly there's a plane like the one from his photos that is buzzing my house the past 2 days. Everytime I hear the engine growling overhead I think of Grim. Are you spying on me?????

Comment

Working...
                                X