Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th September

:H Hello Ktab!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I always hated my 'junk in the trunk', but as I get older, I appreciate a full hourglass, finally. Better than a flat bum, at least at my (advanced) age.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I feel like sharing a quote from the great man Mr Wilde, "art finds her own perfection within, and not outside of herself. She is not to be judged by any external standard of resemblance. She is a veil, rather than a mirror"
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Rubes, you're NOT helping here..... :no:

Comment

... and a small ass is easier to veil????

what was your point again? :H

Comment

I know! But I've carried (literally) my burden all my life, til J-Lo made me liberated!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;711872 wrote: I always hated my 'junk in the trunk', but as I get older, I appreciate a full hourglass, finally. Better than a flat bum, at least at my (advanced) age.
                Surely you meant to say that flattish bums are also perfectly OK?
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

sunshine_gg;711876 wrote: ... and a small ass is easier to veil????

And beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I was always too tall, too filled out, too something in OTHERS opinions. Now, I care about what I think, and finding a pair of jeans that will fit my ass AND my waist! LOL:H
                  sigpic

Comment

sunshine_gg;711876 wrote: ... and a small ass is easier to veil????

GG you could translate it as 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' if you wish or we could have 'true beauty comes from within' or maybe 'beauty is only skin deep', you choose because I can only interpret the quote personally.

How does that song go again 'I like big butts and I can not lie......'?

Comment

Oh geeezus... none of you (except Grimers) are of any help here!

Oney, honey, cover your ears! Or eyes? Well, go cover up SOMETHING and don't listen to them! You are gorgy just the way you are! AND, you gots big jabbers!

Damn you.

Comment

Oh well I though Oscars words would help

Comment

MINE IS NOT FLAT...just a smaller version of J lo's.....a minute version....

I do NOT live it Flatville....I am nicely rounded...for a dwarf...
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

KTAB;711883 wrote: Oh well I though Oscars words would help
                            "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." Pffffffffhhhhhhhhhh. Some help you are!

MINE IS NOT FLAT...just a smaller version of J lo's.
                            Then what on earth are you complaining about, woman!????

Comment

All this talk of flat butts makes me wanna eat another danish :upset:

There. See what you all did?

Comment

sunshine_gg;711882 wrote: AND, you gots big jabbers!

Damn you.
                                Whatever they are, I am guessing that having big "jabbers" is a bad thing? :bigwink:
                                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Working...
                                X