Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am one inch away

Bad day here guys! Need some support.

I am about 3 weeks short of a great year, When I have a 1 day of relapse, I can jump back on the bandwagon. Now here I am just short of the year, and instead of one bad day and putting it behind me, I jumped right back into my bad habits into day 2
    HELP
    your encouragement is so needed right now
    You guys have been a been help to me, and I need you guys more than ever
    DLW
    Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
    And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
      Today is a Mystery
      Tomorrow is a GIFT

i am one inch away

Hey, dlw.

I'm having some problems getting into chat. Have you checked if anyone is there at the moment?

Else we can chat right here if you want?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

i am one inch away

OK - I got into chat if you want to join me there?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

i am one inch away

dlw... you can do this.. you can ride this out! I'm in chat, too - waiting for you!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

i am one inch away

Hang on dlw. We're all pulling for you. Can you use your tools, anything that worked before?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

i am one inch away

DLW

Please, please hang on and think how far you have come, all those months of abstinence is wonderful. Consider what advantages there are to abstinence and what advantages there are with drinking, no need to feel any guilt about the last couple of days (that has always been the case with me in the past and guilt is really a useless emotion), put it behind you and jump back on. You can do it!!

Dora

Comment

i am one inch away

I am doing better, I jumped to The chat room, no one there
              I promise myself I will remain sober
              My husband is not my friend during these hard times- But I hope you guys are. He jumps on me with no mercy. SO I always end up lying to him- saying I did not drink to avoid arguments- even though he social drinks all the time- and I remain sober
              Keep me in your prayers guys
              DLW
              Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!

• Yesterday is History
                Today is a Mystery
                Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

i am one inch away

dlw, still want to chat? We went there earlier for you. We CAN go back, if you like:h
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

i am one inch away

How you doing there Dlw? Thinking of you here. P.M. me anytime..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

i am one inch away

phew- I made it. Today is a new day, and I am doing better. A bit of a hangover, but I have to look forward not back, which is my worst phobia. Guilt, shame, etc bla bla bla.
                    My new journey begins today
                    I was in the chat room yesterday and Someone asked how many days I have had of sobriety since joining MWO just about a year ago. When I did the math, I have had about a 94% success rate of sobriety this year. So I guess thats not 100% - but better than where I was a year ago. :thanks: Everyone!
                    DLW

• Yesterday is History
                      Today is a Mystery
                      Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

i am one inch away

Morning, dlw!
                      94% is awesome! I would love those odds on "Deal or No Deal"...LOL!!
                      Stay strong today :h
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

i am one inch away

94% is almost damn near perfect! :l
                        So sorry we missed you in chat, dlw... and very happy you're here today.
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

i am one inch away

94% is 6 percent failure. I want to make sure I keep strong so that the monster that taps on my shoulder every once in a while I have my guard up
                          Thanks all!
                          DLW

• Yesterday is History
                            Today is a Mystery
                            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Working...
                          X