Army Thread 10th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks amazing. It took my breath away.

Anyway it'll be the same old same old. England get to the semi-finals and get beaten on penalties by Germany.

I think I should be in the sports section.

Love J x
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That EarthAngel seriously lacks imagination. It looks like some professor's pointer thingy to use in lectures.
      Would you get rsi from strenuous winding?

Comment

Zeppie2;712198 wrote: By the time you've got enough juice in the batteries I'd be too tired and sleepy anyway
        Maybe you need to learn to get by with less juice....
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Jeepers there would be a riot if the batteries ran out at the wrong time
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

DeeBee;712201 wrote: Our new stadium in Durbs even has a cable car!!:H
            That's just because you don't have a fecking mountain like ours to compete with...
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

beagle;712200 wrote: hey opal - I am proudly NOT hungover, I am into Not Thirsty Thursday day 5 of halving my AL - with the aim of getting some AF days in soon...
              I like the humour here as some other sites too serious by far..
              good to have a laugh not a drink.
              Ya do realise I''m taking the piss there?

Congrats on cutting back, this place is a great help in the "battle" to get AF. And yes the piss taking does help. Pssst.... Don't tell Tips I said that...whisper,whisper

Comment

Zeppie2;712202 wrote: We are not too serious much here Beagle, I think all the loonies get drawn to this thread eventually.

Whaa haa haa haa haa
                I'm NOT a loony. I'm annoyingly deranged...
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Did Ireland qualify Jacks???
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

oohhh opal maybe in speaking of good humour I should go out & find some!!! hahaha no worries

Comment

STOP THE PRESSES...

On the news just now, apparently the UK PC police has prohibited the serving of "Spotted Dick". The classic dessert is to be renamed "Spotted Richard".

Much better, dotcha think?

Comment

Welcome Beagle glad you found us.
                        Howdy folks, hey you guys lay off the cooked tigger and you realise you are giving a new meaning to doggy biscuits. Appoligies for my pissy humour over the last few days, I have had a large cup of cop on now and am sorted. As my mammy used to say 'cut it out or I will give you something to winge about' Wise words or a not so veiled threat?
                        Jackie I am happy to talk football all day long BTW Ireland look booked for the play-offs now too so you may need to get those spare rooms cleared out Tip.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oh Tawny - I forgot about the guy at our school called Richard Pullar

Comment

What the heck is in 'Spotted Dick'? I've heard of it but we don't have it over here.

Comment

KTAB;712215 wrote: Welcome Beagle glad you found us.
                              Howdy folks, hey you guys lay off the cooked tigger and you realise you are giving a new meaning to doggy biscuits. Appoligies for my pissy humour over the last few days, I have had a large cup of cop on now and am sorted. As my mammy used to say 'cut it out or I will give you something to winge about' Wise words or a not so veiled threat?
                              Jackie I am happy to talk football all day long BTW Ireland look booked for the play-offs now too so you may need to get those spare rooms cleared out Tip.
                              I'll just send Mrs. T and the cubs to the coutryside for a while, and we can take over!!!! Wheeeeeee!!!
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Heya KT

Comment

Working...
                                X