Army Thread 12th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opal;713766 wrote: Glad you had a good night Pops, I know you were worried about it. The weather is beautiful isn't it?
    It was good to see some old faces and staying sober wasn't a worry.
    I'm off out into the garden aswell Opal. Some decent weather at last....
    Wooo. Hooo
    I'll catch up later on.

Comment

Morning all, assuming you are not all out soaking up the suns rays. Beautiful day here too. Well I met with Mario yesterday and I have to say it was a massive dissapointment. The coffee shop had no choccy cake so I had to make do with an almond slice
      Anyways it was great to finally meet up with with one of you guys in flesh, as it were. Mario is a top bloke and we had a great old chinwag and a lovely walk by the river in the sunshine.
      I wont be around for about ten days as of tomorrow morning as I am off to London so you will all get a break from my ramblings. I plan on leaving my laptop and have a week free of computers. Anyone remember life before they took over the world? Be good while I am gone and I will catch up with all you guys when I get back.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning all,hiya ktab,sorry about the chocky cake yesterday but i forgot to tell you i had before you droped inanyway it was lovely meeting you and hopefully we will do it again.enjoy ur trip..

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

First time here for a long while! I have slipped really badly and today want to get back on track. So here I go again.

Comment

:goodjob: anon for coming back,maybe it be better if you started a new thread as not everyone drops in to the army.:goodjob:

Comment

Hi, all. Nice to meet you, anon.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks Will try a new thread

Comment

KTAB;713774 wrote: Morning all, assuming you are not all out soaking up the suns rays. Beautiful day here too. Well I met with Mario yesterday and I have to say it was a massive dissapointment. The coffee shop had no choccy cake so I had to make do with an almond slice
                  Anyways it was great to finally meet up with with one of you guys in flesh, as it were. Mario is a top bloke and we had a great old chinwag and a lovely walk by the river in the sunshine.
                  I wont be around for about ten days as of tomorrow morning as I am off to London so you will all get a break from my ramblings. I plan on leaving my laptop and have a week free of computers. Anyone remember life before they took over the world? Be good while I am gone and I will catch up with all you guys when I get back.
                  Hi KTAB,
                  I'm glad you you had a nice time yesterday.
                  I think you're right about leaving the laptop. It's good to get a break from anything from time to time so now's your chance.
                  I got my new specs this morning so I'll be able to scare myself silly reading at night for a bit longer before the page melts into a blur.
                  I'm going outside to enjoy some heat and then I'll be doing some prep work on the decorating front. I only have a little place and I've been putting it off too long.

Comment

lovely day outside,so i am off,hope you all have a lovely day.

popeye enjoy your new specs,

Comment

mario;713790 wrote: lovely day outside,so i am off,hope you all have a lovely day.

popeye enjoy your new specs,
                      See you mario

Comment

Hello Army
                        Congrats to the Saffa's on a fine rugby win today, boy there were a lot of long faces at the pub tonight and everyone went home early.
                        Hope you all have a marvellous saturday
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hello, Zeps!

I didn't even know we were playing, actually. IMHO, Rugby is wank!

Deebs will be pleased, however. Grim is cleaning house and then going to book club, so I doubt if he watched. Wait a minute??? WHAT was he doing? Mmmmmm....
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Not much of a rugby fan myself tips - but most NZers are so you can't help watching it at the pub. I had a bet on the game so was interested for a while until I lost. Had NZ to lead till half time then SA to win.
                            Usually cheer for SA as the men are nicer looking - ask Deebs about my Percy Montgomery fetish that I had years ago
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Eish. Not even loneliness could drive a woman into his arms....
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zeps, looks like you have quite a thing for Saffas... 1st you said you liked the English accent, then that the men are better-looking that your native ones.... Mmmmmmm. We should hook you & Grim up. He'll make up for your lack of courtesy, being the gentleman that he is :H
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X