Army Thread 12th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiptronic_ct;713837 wrote: Eish. Not even loneliness could drive a woman into his arms....
    So I've heard tips - Deebs filled me in and gave me a stern growling over that one
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hellooooo
      Everybody must be out enjoying the good weather

Comment

Hello All.....

Gentleman? Tippers what you on about?

Nope didn't watch the rugby, also was not sure who was playing until I asked.....used to be fanatical about it but not for a long time now.....

Hope everyone is doing great today!
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Hello Grim,
          How'd the cleaning go.

Comment

Hiya Opal, Grim and all to come..What a great start to the weekend..Lovely,sunny and bright:0)

Comment

Hello Horizons,
              Its great weather here. The sun is still shining outside with lovely clear skies only reason I'm inside is I'm cooking the dinner.

Comment

Hello Opes, Hello Horizons!

Cleaning started well thanks Opes but then had to duck off to Book Club....the food was spectacular and I will have to up my game for when I host it next!
                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Opes..When you've cooked it sit outside and eat it..
                  I have a right spring in my step today..I've had the washer going all morning and now have a full line of sheets blowing in the breeze...I love the smell of fresh sheets!!

Comment

Grim;713989 wrote: Hello Opes, Hello Horizons!

Cleaning started well thanks Opes but then had to duck off to Book Club....the food was spectacular and I will have to up my game for when I host it next!
                    Howzit Grim
                    They serve food at your book club?? Smashing..Biltong, boerewors and non AL Lion and castle:H:H

Comment

Grim;713989 wrote: Hello Opes, Hello Horizons!

You can ask Tippes for some hints in the cooking dept Grim

Nothing like freshly washed sheets Horizons, especially when you get them dried outside. 2 loads dried outside here today. Unbelieveable as you couldn't step outside the door this last few weeks

Comment

Opal;713994 wrote: You can ask Tippes for some hints in the cooking dept Grim

Nothing like freshly washed sheets Horizons, especially when you get them dried outside. 2 loads dried outside here today. Unbelieveable as you couldn't step outside the door this last few weeks
                        I remember the wonky weather in the UK/ Ireland all too well Opes..We are quite lucky here in Chicago..we usually have fab summers but our winters are bitter..snow snow and more snow:upset:
                        What are you having for tea??

Comment

Chicken Chasseur and its just about ready so I must head off a while and feed the family. Chat later.

Comment

Enjoy...later xx

Comment

hello troopers
                              not many about, must be the good weather.
                              isnt great that when the sun shines everything looks better and people are smiling.
                              i've been to town for shopping and sat outside in garden reading a book and done sweet all in the house.
                              time enough to do that when its raining again
                              draggy
                              life is simple its just not easy

Comment

off to get the dinner ready
                                life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Working...
                                X