X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13th September

hello everyone

What a great day I've had today, hope everyone's day/night has been as good
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi, Zep. How are the hounds?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hiya Rubes - the houndies are good, been a bit unlucky on the track though, but we are trying to improve that bit

How are things with you

Comment

I'm pulling for them! How have you been?
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I've been good Rubes, hit my 30 day mark again and am determined to stay off the grog this time. I have finally got my head around that and am loving life with out it. I now know I am just as silly without AL and can have as much fun. I now know life can still be shitty without AL but it passes much quicker sober.

Comment

You and me both, Zep. It's great to able to be silly instead of embarrassing!
              sigpic

Comment

It's great to be able to remember the funny stuff you say. Previously someone would tell me something I would would crack up and say who said that, they would reply you did last night.

Comment

Lord yes, happened to me more than care to remember. Nice to remember going to bed, wake up (most days) refreshed without wondering what I did the night before.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh well, heres to us Rubes, long may it continue

Comment

Yes, Zep. I've been able to successfully mod in the past year, but there's always that fear of which drink will be one too many, and I've decided that they all are. It's just not worth the fear, and tension, to even tempt fate.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the same way Rubes, last year I tried to mod and ended up a big mess again. I don't see the point of having one or two drinks and am finding other drinks just as refreshing after a long day.

Anyway it's been nice chatting but I had better go to bed.
                        take care

Comment

Yes, now I'm trying to break my addiction to diet Coke! Just another of my bad habits I have to give up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Tipp, one of my fav pink floyd covers..
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jqutCxpKLU[/video]]YouTube - Wyclef Jean - Wish you were here

Comment

while im on Wycliff, this is my fav..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvqtTDKUvVU[/video]]YouTube - Wyclef Jean - Gunpowder

Comment

limers;714291 wrote: Tipp, one of my fav pink floyd covers..
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jqutCxpKLU[/video]]YouTube - Wyclef Jean - Wish you were here
                                I like that. Its amazing what other artists can do with the "old familiars"
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X