Army Thread 14th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the weirdest thing: ever since becoming sober, I've become interested in music again. I've even asked Mrs. T for an ipod for xmas
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm good draggy - finally the wind has stopped, I nearly got blown away yesterday
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

This thing is driving me mad, away to do a disc clean-up to see can I speed it up. Hopefully I'll be back later.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMR3XhDOH1o[/video]]YouTube - stef bos - ik heb je lief
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Opal;715184 wrote: This thing is driving me mad, away to do a disc clean-up to see can I speed it up. Hopefully I'll be back later.
            His THING is driving you mad??? Hehehehehe :H :H :H
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

For Zeppie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ced8o50G9kg[/video]]YouTube - Bob Dylan Blowin' In the Wind
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

what a beautiful lovesong
                does my old romantic heart good
                life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Thanks Tips but I didn't find the answer in the wind, it was blowing far to fast, will go and look in the neighbours paddock for the answers today

Comment

No racing for me today (well not me but the dishies) sob sniff sob, will just have to be content with watching them on the telly. Haven't told the dishies yet, I can hear them all shuffling around in anticipation. The little monsters can tell which day of the week it is.

Comment

Ah, Zeppie. Don't know if you're familiar with the 1st Disney movie about me and my friends in the Hundred Acre wood. There's a scene between Eeyore and Roo: "Happy Windsday Eeyore... Happy Windsday, Roo"

In Cape Town, we call the South-Westerly the Cape Doctor. It blows away all the smog and pollution, leaving clear skies.
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;715193 wrote: No racing for me today (well not me but the dishies) sob sniff sob, will just have to be content with watching them on the telly. Haven't told the dishies yet, I can hear them all shuffling around in anticipation. The little monsters can tell which day of the week it is.
                        Can't you take them out for a mock run?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

has your spring sprung tiggers?

Comment

They can have a run around on my track here, but it's just not the same Tips.

We get wicked norwesterlies that blow everything about, lucky I've got deer fencing and I can just go and pick all my washing off it.

Comment

dragonfly65;715198 wrote: has your spring sprung tiggers?
                              Indeed, Draggy

I get much joy out of it.

The almond tree over the swimming blossomed in August. The plum trees are in pink splendour as we speak. The clivias I transplanted 2 years ago are in bloom for the 1st time, the ivy is creeping its way again, the oak trees in Stellenbosch are a brilliant green...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

where is everybody???
                                its awful quiet here tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X