Army Thread 14th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes zep it's the number one thing guaranteed to piss me off in the biggest possible way - particularly when I'm trying to have time off to just be me again.
    A vet nurse huh? You know exactly how I feel about clients with low IQ's then!!!

Comment

beagle;714792 wrote: You know exactly how I feel about clients with low IQ's then!!!
      ***Making mental note to take box of chocolates to my vet next time I visit***
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Nine years was enough for me Beagle, loved the animals and surgeries etc, but some of the owners were a different story
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

hehe Tips - good thinking. No-one ever gave me chocs - only complaints about the bill!
          yeah zeppie I'm over every. single. bit.

Comment

Hey Beagle, Zeps and Tip

Just back from the gym and cooking a healthy dinner of salmon on the BBQ, corn on the cob, salad and baked potatoes (Summer is coming and I can only just do my jeans up...LOL
            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

My mate used to clean the cadbury chocy factory after uni, she was in her last year. A tour went through the factory and an old lady said to her "You should have paid more attention at school dear"

Comment

Tip, did painting slave sort out the problem?
                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;714796 wrote:
                  (Summer is coming and I can only just do my jeans up...LOL
                  that's what happens when you have grapefruits for balls

Comment

Zeppie2;714797 wrote: My mate used to clean the cadbury chocy factory after uni, she was in her last year. A tour went through the factory and an old lady said to her "You should have paid more attention at school dear"
                    Thats a classic..

Comment

Zeppie2;714800 wrote: that's what happens when you have grapefruits for balls
                      Youv'e been getting secret tuition from Tip, haven't you???

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;714796 wrote: Hey Beagle, Zeps and Tip

Summer is coming and I can only just do my jeans up...LOL
                        Switch to pants with an elastic waist and made from stretch fabric...
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

some one has to tease you wavey, otherwise you'll think something is up

Comment

I just booked a week off work from the 25th of September.
                            I think I'll grab my tent and head off and get lost in the moutains for a few days before it gets too cold. I love it up there where everythings big and wild.

Comment

Waving_not_drowning;714799 wrote: Tip, did painting slave sort out the problem?
                              No, not yet, Wavey.

The study was done last weekend, but I still need to take pictures of the outside areas and send those to you. No specific timetable, but the area around the pool I'd like to get sorted ASAP, now that the weather is warming up and the kids want to swim again.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Popeye;714806 wrote: I just booked a week off work from the 25th of September.
                                I think I'll grab my tent and head off and get lost in the moutains for a few days before it gets too cold. I love it up there where everythings big and wild.
                                Will you be hunting wild Haggis?

Comment

Working...
                                X