Back again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again....

Am feeling crap and called in sick to work today. I've been fine all Summer but drank far too much last night due to the unhappiness that is my life. I'm not sure I love my husband anymore and I can't see a way out. He's not a bad man I just have no feelings for him, in fact, everything he does (or doesn't do) irritates the hell out of me.

I cannot leave as we have so many debts it's ridiculous and I could never manage on my own. My husbands mum is very poorly and he's an only child and to leave him would devastate him. So here I am again at the bottom of a wine bottle and so angry with myself.

I know we all have bad times in our life but why is it I can't seem to see beyond the bottom of a bottle to sort mine out.

Thanks for listening. It feels better out than in.

xx

Back again....

Hi Izzy, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Back again....

Hi Izzy,

Welcome back.

Stick close.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Love Jackie xxx
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Back again....

Hi Izzy.
        Life is difficult at times.
        I hope things get better for you sooner rather than later.

Comment

Back again....

:l Izzy.

xo

Comment

Back again....

Izzy, you seem to be considering some life-changing decisions. The only advice I could offer is that you make your sobriety issue your first one. Everything has a way of looking different when we take back that control.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Back again....

Thank you everyone some very good advice. Am just feeling really low at the moment and don't like myself very much. Need a good talking too I think. Any takers????

Comment

Back again....

Izzy, do you need to go to chat for a bit?
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Back again....

Thanks Rubes, you were a lifesaver xxx

Comment

Back again....

Izzy, sorry I had to leave chat. My neighbor came by with an urgent matter. I hope you are doing better :h
                    :l
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Back again....

Thank you LTG xx

Comment

Back again....

Hi Izzy !

I sure know that feeling. How many times have I dragged in my sorry butt to work. Feel awful in the morning, work out at lunch time, by the end of the day feeling better, so I drink a bottle of wine at night and start all over again the next day. Day after day after day......

Hope you are feeling better by now. You are not alone. We can do it tonight. No wine, none. We will feel so much better in the morning. Good luck !
                        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Back again....

Day 1 AF woo hoo!

Comment

Back again....

Yay for you Izzy - everything gets so much clearer when you are sober. Hang in there and you can re evaluate your situation later.
                            well done
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Back again....

Am actually re-evaluating what I said this morning and not quite so sure it's as bad as it may have seemed xx Have a good day !

Comment

Working...
                              X