Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th September

Hello all,
    good luck at the dentist JC, I'm with the majority and dislike them too.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good Morning Troopers, hope everyone has a nice peaceful sober day. We had a blackout here yesterday until sometime I think 4 AM this morning. I was really annoyed as I wanted to see TV stuff last night. Anyway not meant to see it I guess. Candles all around here last night. on route to bed I looked out the window and saw something lying on the road, when I checked it was the cat from next door, had been run over by a car. Tears ++ oh God... Anyway back to normal today, a gey cold one here. Am meeting up with my friend who has been working in Saudi for a year, cant wait.

Comment

Hi Irish - have a great day with your friend

Comment

Hey irish, that is really sad about the cat......horrible to find it like that.

hi Zeppers!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

irish eyes;715459 wrote: Good Morning Troopers, hope everyone has a nice peaceful sober day. We had a blackout here yesterday until sometime I think 4 AM this morning. I was really annoyed as I wanted to see TV stuff last night. Anyway not meant to see it I guess. Candles all around here last night. on route to bed I looked out the window and saw something lying on the road, when I checked it was the cat from next door, had been run over by a car. Tears ++ oh God... Anyway back to normal today, a gey cold one here. Am meeting up with my friend who has been working in Saudi for a year, cant wait.
            Oh No ! (about the cat)
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Zeppie, am looking forward to it, I have missed her. There will no AL she doesnt drink and NEITHER DO I!

Comment

Well the rain is on here so that puts paid to my garden plans, am very annoyed. Will have to stay inside and do housework. blah.

Comment

irish eyes;715469 wrote: Thanks Zeppie, am looking forward to it, I have missed her. There will no AL she doesnt drink and NEITHER DO I!
                  You can get AL there.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Sorry Missed you there Opes!
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ok trust me to be morbid or gross but today I saw a squashed cat on the road and a seagull was eating it.

How Ironic

Comment

Here less of the squished cats or I'll be afraid to let my poor cat outside at all.

Comment

Sorry Opes, just thought of it when Oney mentioned a cat.

Comment

How was your day anyway Zepps, its night time with you?

Comment

Ok here's a nicer cat story - I had a cat called Doug, who I put a collar and tag on incase she got lost (yes she was a she). She disappeared for a few days and I was worried, but she returned home and when I looked at her tag, some cheeky blighter had crossed out her name and phone number and renamed her Honey and put their number on it.

I was tempted to ring them up and tell them that if they were going to steal our cat they should at least buy her a new bloody tag!!!

Comment

yes night time over here Opes - had a very productive day today

Comment

Working...
                                X