Food Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Network

We got some cool news and I thought I'd share.

The Food Network is coming to North Pole Alaska. Yep, can ya believe it. Why would they do something as crazy as that you ask. Well (and this is going to sound weird) we have the best chinese food restaurant. Its called Pagodas and its going to be featured on the Show "Guy Fieras Diners Drive-Ins and Dives". And the best part is I get to be there while they are filming. I'm so excited. I love to watch the food channel.

Anyways, just thought I'd share.
    :l
    Ak
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Food Network

AK, I love that channel and that show. They have been to AK before -I think it was for cheesecake with the Deen brothers. Have a blast!
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Food Network

YA...........AK your gonna be a Dinner/ Drive in Diva ! Ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Food Network

Yay!! AK!! I LOVE that channel. Something great for you to look forward to, getting yourself all spiffy for your 'close up'! LOL Please let us know when it will air. You go, girl!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Food Network

Actually I'm really nervous. I will find out when its gonna air. I wonder if I will get to meet Guy. I think he is so cool.

Comment

Food Network

He usually interviews several of the diners. Wear a t-shirt that says "Pick Me"...LOL!! Or maybe "I'm a Foodie" :h
            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Food Network

My family and I were vacationing in Santa Fe and went to Harry's Roadside Diner, and inside was Guy, filming the show! I've seen that episode several times, and though we weren't on TV, we were in the next room!

I LOVE "The Next Food Network Chef"! I was so glad Melissa won this year, though I liked Jeffrey too!

Have a blast! He seems like a very nice guy, that Guy!

Ann

Comment

Food Network

AK, when is the filming?
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Food Network

October 14th. The owner is a friend of my boss, I will have to double check and make sure it's okay if I go. I'll probably chicken out, I get nervous. We'll see.

Comment

Food Network

I hope you make it! I love the show and would love to hear from someone that got to be there.
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Food Network

OMG!!! Its tomorrow. He is actually filming a few places. He is in town now. I cant wait to meet him. I love the Food Network.

Wish me luck

Comment

Food Network

Good Luck Ak girl.
                        Make sure you tell us when this show will air so i can tape it.

Comment

Food Network

I love that show. Can you tell us the name(s) of the places he is filming? I would love to know it is your area when watching the show.
                          Have fun, and hope you get to watch the filming of the episode at your boss' friends place.
                          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Food Network

It was so cool! I got to watch them film part of an episode. He is so funny. I'm going to lunch at the place he'll be filming today. I feel like a stalker :H The show should air sometime around Christmas, and features restaurants in North Pole. I hope I get to meet him. Kind of a big deal for our little town.

Comment

Food Network

AK....What Fun!!
                              I hope you are able to eat with all of this excitement!! I can't wait to hear about how today went! Please share!

I love, love, love The Food Network!! I had the opportunity to go to Chelsea Market a couple of years ago. For those of you that might not know, Chelsea Market is located in the Meat Packing district of NYC. The Food Nework Studios are upstairs above Chelsea Market. In fact, they fim segments in the market frequently. It was very cool!
                              As they say in show business, Break a Leg....AK
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X