Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th September

feck it Tipps it's Friday
    Jam night on MWO..will you be in attendance?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;717355 wrote: feck it Tipps it's Friday
      Jam night on MWO..will you be in attendance?
      I sure hope so. Will have to review my Internet access contract, though. I've been WAY over my cap lately, and its bloody expensive here in SA.

Mrs. T just emailed me the latest bill... scary shit!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Do you not have unlimited access with yourr home phone??

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;717358 wrote: Do you not have unlimited access with yourr home phone??
          Nope. South Africa is sadly one of the most expensive countries for Internet access. We have a monopoly that controls international access. For local sites, you get unlimited bandwidth, but for international the cap is usually around 3GB. Thereafter you pay extra per MB of traffic.

Our bill for the past month came to the equivalent of US$200.

:upset::upset::upset::upset:
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;717360 wrote: Nope. South Africa is sadly one of the most expensive countries for Internet access. We have a monopoly that controls international access. For local sites, you get unlimited bandwidth, but for international the cap is usually around 3GB. Thereafter you pay extra per MB of traffic.

Our bill for the past month came to the equivalent of US$200.

:upset::upset::upset::upset:
            Think of it this way Tip, you would have spent a lot more on booze in a month.

Plus we're worth $200 a month, eh, eh??????????

Comment

Good Morning Troopers, you are all busy bees this morning. I was just lazy getting out of bed, found it really difficult got into a book last night couldnt leave it down read late into night hate doing that.... Off for a swim to blow cobwebs away. Limers, sorry to hear that your little lady is not well, she will be fine prob needs antibiotic. Right have agreat day everyone.

Comment

Hey Irish...what are you reading??

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Opal;717361 wrote: Think of it this way Tip, you would have spent a lot more on booze in a month.

Plus we're worth $200 a month, eh, eh??????????
                  I'll have a chat to Mrs. T on our way home. Will research alternatives in the meantime. We just never really needed much bandwidth before, so we are paying way more than we should now that I'm using it more - our current cap is only 1GB.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Don't get me started on Telkom Tigger -- I am still waiting for them to come around to move my line, which was supposed to happen LAST week Monday.
                    I have a 3 gig cap which juuuuusssst lasts me the month with all my chatting on MWO -- costs me just short of 700 bucks a month!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Tell Mrs T we said please, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee we enjoy the bouncy ones company.

Comment

one2many;717364 wrote: Hey Irish...what are you reading??
                        Oney reading Heart and Soul by Maeve Binchy, nothing to do with AL just a fab read and I am only half way there. Going to Talbot Hotel Wexford for the weekend just for a break nothing packed better get my ass in gear! and bring my book....

Comment

Ohhh I would love that Irish.....a weekend of nothingness......just relaxation..wonderful...you enjoy girl.

I will pick up that book I think!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Peeky Boo
                            1GB is just silly Tipsy...get on a plan, Stan.....
                            Whasup folks .....don't make me read back....not tonight.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

*yawn*

*stretch*

Mornin' brats!
                              I actually read back through whatever many pages this morning... this is WORK!
                              Tigger, can we vote on a tat for you? I'll vote for a striped tail on the arse :H
                              Oney, you are SO my hero (as I'm sitting her caughing up the remains of one lung) - I need to quit the smokes (again). Stay strong!
                              Deebs... OMG! $700/month??? That's a freekin mortgage! Can't you get that fixed somehow? There's GOT to be a better way!?
                              Limers, how's the lil missy doing?
                              Irish, you do that, too, huh? Getting into a book (just ONE more page.. just to the end of this chapter) and read til the wee hours? At least it's innocent fun, right?
                              Morning, Opes, Bridget! Did she say 'tonight'??? I just got up!

I'll have a 'nothing' weekend ahead of me as well. Mr. Wonderful, God bless his heart, 'negotiated' another (the last of the season) boat trip. He cleaned out the fridge last night (thank God, those science experiments in there are scawy) and will help with other cleaning stuff tonight - I'll tackle the outside tonight, so that I don't have to feel TOO guilty about taking off again. Oh, and my son is having a pre-b-day party tonight *uggh Bet, it'll be a noisy night!
                              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

A very good afternoon to you all. I hope everyone is well and safe.
                                Everything is good here in Cymru land. Am enjoying working again very much, and feel my life is getting back on track. Wishy is great, as is Erin.
                                Here I am sat in a pub, alc all around me, and no customers. I could so easily just start drinking wine, but have no urge to touch a drop. I couldn't of done it without all the wonderfull help and support from my friends here.
                                My love to all. Speak soon.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X