• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th September.

Morning Troopers,

And how are we all today?

Good Morning Opes!

Beautiful day here in the Eastern Cape at the Southern tip of deepest, darkest Africa!

How is it on the Emerald Isle today?
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Good morning Grim, seeing as your having lovely weather over there I think you sent the deepest, darkest bit over to us. Very, very dark skies and the rain has started as we speak.

Comment

Well Opes, sorry about that....hope you have a lot to keep you occupied indoors today then!
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

I could find plenty to keep me occupied but I'd rather be outside.:upset:

Any plans for the weekend yourself? Any jumping/falling out of airplanes?

Comment

Hey, Opes

You started the thread with such an inspirational battle cry to get us motivated for the day!!! And not a single typo in those 8 words :H :H :H

Morning, Grimmy. Beautiful day here in Stellenbosch too. The sky is a beautiful pale blue, the sun is gently warming the earth, not a breath of wind in the air. We have all the windows and doors thrown wide open.

May you all have a fantastic Saturday, indoors or out!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;717999 wrote: Hey, Opes

You started the thread with such an inspirational battle cry to get us motivated for the day!!! And not a single typo in those 8 words :H :H :H
              Feck off, its too early.

Comment

Opal;718001 wrote: Feck off, its too early.
                Would you two just give it an hour or so until the bickering ensues? :H

I was thriving on the serenity of the posts.......

Comment

Morning Opal,Grim,Tips and all those to come,

How's the PC,Opes?

And how are you 2 young (ish) men this fine (ish) morning?

J x
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello JC!

All good here thank you Jackie, how about with you?

Comment

Good morning to you JC.
                      PC always seems fine in the morning but dies a death after that. I'm seriously contemplating a new one once the spondoolies start coming in on a regular basis again. Hows your pc now or have you splashed out yet?

Comment

I'm absolutely fine and dandy G.

I'm really loving this life AF. After all these years of abusing AL I've finally found myself at peace.

J x
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi you lot!
                          Just got up from a nanna nap & aiming for a Winter Sports wind-up dinner evening out.Usually lots of AL consumption so wish me luck on avoiding that!
                          We have a nice day here today,sun has a bit of poke to it now & the capeweed are fully out & the bees are gearing up.
                          Been all morning in the sheep yards as we are shearing lambs : all 1700 of them.

Comment

Goodmorning Grim, Opes and Tip,

Beautiful sunny day here on the highveld as well. Everything bursting into flower in the garden, all the birds tending their new nests--ok Opes, I'll can it now!!:H:H:H

Comment

JackieClaire;718007 wrote: I'm absolutely fine and dandy G.

I'm really loving this life AF. After all these years of abusing AL I've finally found myself at peace.

J x
                              Isn't it just the most amazing feeling J?

Comment

Working...
                              X